Will Trump make the Grade.

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
thighlander
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by thighlander » May 12, 2018, 8:34 am

The plan to reduce drug costs is quite solid, if not brilliant. My Merck shares were up three percent on the day, which tells me honest businesses have nothing to worry about. Middle men, who promote systems of rebates and kickbacks are On notice, however. The Michael Moore fans love to make villains of Pharma, but it is actually less than 10% of the aggregate health care bill in the States. Life expectancy in the US doubled in 100 years...guns, saturated fats, and all........Ironic that expectancy never decreased in recorded history until Obama care became law.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 12, 2018, 11:42 am

thighlander wrote:
May 12, 2018, 8:34 am
The plan to reduce drug costs is quite solid, if not brilliant. My Merck shares were up three percent on the day, which tells me honest businesses have nothing to worry about. Middle men, who promote systems of rebates and kickbacks are On notice, however. The Michael Moore fans love to make villains of Pharma, but it is actually less than 10% of the aggregate health care bill in the States. Life expectancy in the US doubled in 100 years...guns, saturated fats, and all........Ironic that expectancy never decreased in recorded history until Obama care became law.
I heard the press conference of Secretary Alex Azar this morning. Sounds like an outstanding plan.

Thanks for reminding me about the decrease in life expectancy under ODontCare. Thumbs up.

=====

In other great Trump news, OPTIMISM continues to soar among Americans.

A poll released by the far-left CNN shows that optimism about the direction of the country under President Trump has hit an 11-year high of 57 percent. The last time this same poll registered a number that high was in January 2007. This includes 40 percent of Democrats, which is a leap of 15 points from just last month.

I'm shocked that CNN released the poll. 55555

The fact that 57 percent of Americans are expressing optimism about the direction of the country is a very big deal and bodes well for Republicans in the upcoming midterm election. What’s more, if the number holds, it is a very good sign Trump will be re-elected despite his own personal job approval ratings.

Another important number is that 52 percent approve of the way Trump is handling the economy.

Finally, keep in mind that this poll was taken before unemployment dipped to 3.9 percent, three American hostages came home from North Korea, and the summit with North Korea was finalized for next month.

WINNING.

thighlander
udonmap.com

Post by thighlander » May 13, 2018, 10:35 am

We are now in the age of no means yes. It started with Brexit, then the biggest upset in US election history, and then the Left say we are at greater risk of nuclear war...what we are getting is the greatest chance of Korean reunification, since their division. And what is the difference between Dennis Rodman and Barry Soetoro? Dennis Rodman actually made an effort to promote peace in the region. Last week in Malaysia was just the latest example of a silent majority letting it be known that media backed politicians will no longer have free reign. I won't be going to Mccain 's funeral, either; I will be celebrating at home.

Bronco
udonmap.com

Post by Bronco » May 13, 2018, 1:47 pm

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says the Europeans will remain devoted to the #IranNuclearDeal, statistics tell a different story:

(2017)
Europe trade with the US: $632 billion (1st)
Europe trade with Iran: $21 billion (33rd)

France, Germany & the UK choose wisely!

Trade is business.Business is about THE MONEY.If your business makes money it succeeds,if your business doesn't make money it fails.It's always about the money.The main street media, fake news,won't write about
this because it doesn't fit their narrative.
Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

All the bloviating in the world is not going to change these money statistics.I think it's pretty obvious what is going to happen.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » May 17, 2018, 11:08 pm

This says it all;
Making the grade.jpg

Bronco
udonmap.com

Post by Bronco » May 18, 2018, 3:32 pm

This is for those of you who have been following The Last Refuge,if you haven't you'll probably be lost.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ovocateur/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... l-counsel/

I'm leaving tomorrow ,back to Colorado,a far left liberal stronghold,to visit my kids and grandkids for 2 months.I may not be online much but I most certainly will be able to observe the atmosphere in la la land.Hopefully when I return I'll be able to give a run down of what people are saying and thinking about the biggest scandal in American history.

It figures everything is coming to a head as I spend the next 2 days making my way back.What can I say,I'm a cheapskate and found roundtrip tickets from BKK to Denver for $978 apiece.At least I get to walk around 5 airports and people watch.

If you haven't been following the action on the best political analysis site(see above),you're missing out on American history in the making.It's looking as though some of the intelligence agencies of our so called allies may have also been involved in the attempted coup of our duly elected president.

We are definitely living in interesting times.As I tell my children"Don't put your head in the sand,research what's happening and come to your own conclusions." One last word.I've been following this site for 3+ years and nothing posted has been proven false so there is insider knowledge from here.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 20, 2018, 5:57 pm

The White House announced that the US and China have finally reached an agreement on trade, defusing rising trade war tensions.

China agreed to take “effective measures to substantially reduce the United States trade deficit in goods with China,” a joint statement explained.

China intends to import more agricultural and energy products from the US and agreed to work with the US to ensure the protection of intellectual property rights.

The U.S. had a 375.2 billion trade deficit with China in 2017 and demanded a $200 billion dollar reduction.

The Trump administration decided to impose hard-hitting tariffs on foreign-made steel and aluminum in March, prompting China to impose roughly $3 billion in tariffs on American products. That same month, the administration also announced plans to impose about $50 billion in punitive tariffs on Chinese products for Chinese theft of American intellectual property. China threatened to retaliate with tariffs of equal weight, leading President Donald Trump to threaten China with $100 billion in additional tariffs.

And that’s what it means by putting America first.

It doesn’t mean being racist or being isolationist.

It does mean that as the President you realize that you are the president of the United States and have been charged to look out for its interests and defense.

WINNING.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 20, 2018, 6:40 pm

glalt wrote:
May 17, 2018, 11:08 pm
This says it all;

Making the grade.jpg
Yes, glalt. Trump has made good on so many of his OWN promises that he's now starting to make good on the promises of other presidents. :)

It's been great to watch.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 20, 2018, 10:11 pm

Bronco wrote:
May 18, 2018, 3:32 pm

. . .

It figures everything is coming to a head as I spend the next 2 days making my way back.What can I say,I'm a cheapskate and found roundtrip tickets from BKK to Denver for $978 apiece.At least I get to walk around 5 airports and people watch.

If you haven't been following the action on the best political analysis site(see above),you're missing out on American history in the making.It's looking as though some of the intelligence agencies of our so called allies may have also been involved in the attempted coup of our duly elected president.

We are definitely living in interesting times.As I tell my children"Don't put your head in the sand,research what's happening and come to your own conclusions." One last word.I've been following this site for 3+ years and nothing posted has been proven false so there is insider knowledge from here.
Bronco, it's all starting to come to a head ... Obama's CIA, DOJ, NSA all have been implicated thus far and the plant in the Trump campaign has been outed. We know it goes all the way to the top because Obama was briefed on all of it. Whether or not Obama knew it was all fabricated -- all of it including the phony info that was repeated to start the phony investigation -- is yet to be determined.

Like you said, "interesting times" ... makes Watergate look like Romper Room.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » May 21, 2018, 12:14 am

Lone Star wrote:
May 20, 2018, 10:11 pm
Like you said, "interesting times" ... makes Watergate look like Romper Room.
Speaking of Romper Room, -it looks like your guy is headed for the most epic crash and burn in the history of civilization.

China taking over everything everywhere. And where that isn't happening Russia is, and so is Iran.

You said your guy would fix all this. Where's the action? Where's the result?

Can he do more than tweet?

Phony stats, fake headlines, straight out and out lies?

This real estate mogul / reality TV joker is #winning? Not convinced. Neither is anyone else.

Get ready for the riots on 2018, -they are coming soon, as he will have no choice but to make this a civil war.

And 2020? Forget it, -not even Thailand will be safe haven once the country falls apart and we get invaded.

Oh but wait, your guy is gonna make us great again. And I'm playing short stop for The Mets.
Attachments
lead_720_405.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 21, 2018, 12:08 pm

jimjay wrote:
May 21, 2018, 12:14 am

Speaking of Romper Room, -it looks like your guy is headed for the most epic crash and burn in the history of civilization.

. . .
I've said so many times, Trump was not my candidate. However, I do support the good that he does for the country, and I will criticize when I think he has done something not so good. But I guess you just keep repeating it as part of your hateful hope for Trump failure.

What you have so vociferously predicted in your latest hollow statements (hollow because they are backed up with nothing) are the opposite of what is playing out in reality. As always, you're entitled to your opinion.

I'll chalk it up to a massive amount of frustration brought about by TDS.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”