Will Trump make the Grade.

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by newtovillagelife » July 13, 2018, 7:50 am

Those who support him, he calls friends, those against, he calls enemies. So to him at least half of the US citizens are his foes. Sounds like he is provoking a civil war.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 13, 2018, 8:08 am

In the UK too. [-X

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 13, 2018, 3:25 pm

Obama set the bar fairly low, didn't he? This from Oct 23, 2010:
After House Minority Leader John Boehner chided him for using the term "enemies"in a conversation last week with Univision Radio, President Obama offered an explication for his remark in an interview today with talk radio host Michael Baisden.

Following is Mr. Obama's "enemies" quote from the Univision interview:

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, 'We're gonna punish our enemies, and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election -- then I think it's going to be harder. And that's why I think it's so important that people focus on voting on November 2nd."

Here is what Boehner said about Mr. Obama's use of the word "enemies" in prepared remarks for a speech Monday night.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a president in the White House who referred to Americans who disagree with him as 'our enemies.' Think about that. He actually used that word. When Ronald Reagan, George Bush, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush used the word 'enemy,' they reserved it for global terrorists and foreign dictators -- enemies of the United States. Enemies of freedom. Enemies of our country. Today, sadly, we have president who uses the word 'enemy' for fellow Americans -- fellow citizens. He uses it for people who disagree with his agenda of bigger government -- people speaking out for a smaller, more accountable government that respects freedom and allows small businesses to create jobs. Mr. President, there's a word for people who have the audacity to speak up in defense of freedom, the Constitution, and the values of limited government that made our country great. We don't call them 'enemies.' We call them 'patriots.'"
So to him at least half of the US citizens are his foes. Sounds like he is provoking a civil war.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 13, 2018, 5:14 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
July 13, 2018, 7:50 am
Those who support him, he calls friends, those against, he calls enemies. So to him at least half of the US citizens are his foes. Sounds like he is provoking a civil war.
living on a platform of hate , simple strategy
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 13, 2018, 10:16 pm

Free Speech allows us all to separate the childish ones from those with a sincere interest.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 14, 2018, 9:53 am

Free Speech allows us all to separate the childish ones from those with a sincere interest.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » July 14, 2018, 10:23 am

Penny for the thoughts of the guardsmen ?

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » July 14, 2018, 10:53 am

skinner wrote:
July 14, 2018, 10:23 am
They were thinking a couple of things.
1. " I wish he was our boss".
2. " Can we march to London and bayonet the anti-Trump protesters and bust their balloon with Mr Trump leading"
3. " I am happy Mr Trump is on our side, a great man with steel in his veins".

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » July 14, 2018, 11:14 am

Sport wrote:
July 14, 2018, 10:53 am
skinner wrote:
July 14, 2018, 10:23 am
They were thinking a couple of things.
1. " I wish he was our boss".
2. " Can we march to London and bayonet the anti-Trump protesters and bust their balloon with Mr Trump leading"
3. " I am happy Mr Trump is on our side, a great man with steel in his veins".
I would think more like " war dodger " " is that a grown man wearing hairspray " " hes a good likeness of that blimp "

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 14, 2018, 12:00 pm

the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 14, 2018, 12:27 pm

Trump's Justice Dept. took down the “the largest combined financial fraud loss for a food stamp trafficking takedown in history” in South Florida. That record is $20 million and resulted in the charging of over a dozen individuals that included Hasan Saleh, 59, Mohammed Alobaisi, 37, Reynold Francois, 38, Ihab Hassouna, 44, Mohammad Alteen, 33, Maria Jerdana, 36, Joe Ann Baker, 56, Yousef “Joe” Homedan Zahran, 60, Omar Hajje, 43, Jalal Hajyousef, 42, Andy Javier Herrera, 24, and father Javier Herrera, 49. The charges included food stamp fraud, wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud.

These crimes were carried out in 8 small convenience stores in a short amount of time.

“These retailers created an illegal benefits exchange system that defrauded the American taxpayer and denied healthy foods to needy children and their families. The store owners who allegedly orchestrated this trafficking scheme pocketed millions in ‘fees’ which they charged for converting food assistance benefits into cash.” Some of the defendants owned, worked at or operated stores authorized to accept food stamps. Others worked at stores not authorized, but allegedly used the point-of-sale terminals for stores that were authorized.

STEADY WINNING.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 14, 2018, 12:33 pm

The Croation leader Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic presented Trump with a Croatian jersey prior to Croatia's match with England. A few hours later, Croatia defeated England to earn their first trip to a World Cup final.

It was a light-hearted moment of relief from the NATO summit in Brussels, but the jovial scene would soon give way to scenes of sadness in England.

Croatia tied the game in regulation and won it in extra time, 2-1.

STEADY WINNING -- even in Russia. :)

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » July 14, 2018, 12:53 pm

LS, now why did you put that photo up of Mr Trump and Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic. You know the lefties, snowflakes and Trump haters are going to make some crap out of this, and she is a stunner btw.

Also, the No.9 jersey in rugby league is the hooker of the team, the player that has most contact with the ball and directs most of the play, very suitable I thought, that is what Mr Trump is doing, directing the play to his style.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 14, 2018, 1:06 pm

Sport wrote:
July 14, 2018, 12:53 pm
LS, now why did you put that photo up of Mr Trump and Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic. You know the lefties, snowflakes and Trump haters are going to make some crap out of this, and she is a stunner btw.

Also, the No.9 jersey in rugby league is the hooker of the team, the player that has most contact with the ball and directs most of the play, very suitable I thought, that is what Mr Trump is doing, directing the play to his style.
Since all of the snowflakes and America/Trump-haters are on my foe list, I haven't seen any of their posts in weeks. Their one-line foolishness based on nothing is not worth seeing, reading or formulating a response. 55555

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 14, 2018, 5:15 pm

Sport wrote:
July 14, 2018, 12:53 pm

And #9 in football (soccer) which is the actual game in this context is the Center Forward or leading striker. Typically overpaid, yuge but fragile ego.. I mean biggly yuge but fragile, trophy wife, awesome play actor, usually a primadona, all mouth and trousers.

Oh, wait...

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”