Taco Bell comming to Thailand!

General Udon Thani topics only!
parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Taco Bell comming to Thailand!

Post by parrot » June 29, 2018, 3:32 pm

The first time I had green tea ice-cream in Okinawa.......I thought, 'how bizarre........but delicious'

Same with a kimchee taco, now served up in a number of US cities.

I haven't done it, but I can see how yahm neua ยำเนื้อ in a taco shell or wrapped in a tortilla with lettuce, maybe some mint, and cheese might be a real treat

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » June 30, 2018, 12:10 pm

This thread seems to have drifted away from Taco Bell. So I will drift away myself. Just read an article indicating there will be a massive protest 6-30-2018 their time.

Then it hit me if you deport the entire family the children are staying together with their parents.

But, what about those that are brought in by coyotes. I would think send them back to their parents, the US didn't separate them the parents did.

Maybe a simple approach won't work.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 30, 2018, 12:20 pm

Focus lads... focus...

thighlander
udonmap.com

Post by thighlander » July 13, 2018, 10:31 pm

DoctorFix wrote:
June 29, 2018, 10:57 am
randerson79 wrote:
June 28, 2018, 11:23 am
Taco Bell is to Mexican food what McDonald’s is to gourmet hamburgers. :shock:
Absolutely right. Seeing as Pepsi owns the brand, along with Pizza Hut and KFC, it's little wonder. Now Thais get to be inundated in poorly executed faux Mexicaqn fare much like Americans have been in the past. If they weren't getting fat before they sure as hell will now.
Pepsi spun it off years ago...And YUM spun off YUM China about two years ago....And that may be, who is behind the Taco Bell plan.

DoctorFix
udonmap.com

Post by DoctorFix » November 9, 2018, 10:20 am

Hello... back visiting now. Thankfully during my foray into the states I never was forced to venture near a Taco Bell as I had plenty of local mom and pop and other SAD (Standard American Diet) options to be stricken with. It's truly incredible that I've been taken ill, more often than not, by establishments there than I ever encountered here in Thailand. Not saying it doesn't happen here, because it definitely does, but over there its guaranteed. It's enough to make one weep.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”