English Premier League 2018/19

General sports news and discussions.
User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9151
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » January 14, 2019, 11:00 am

dunroaming wrote:
January 14, 2019, 1:31 am
But second game showed man u back in tract and we'll in front of the toffees.
They were totally OUTPLAYED In the 2nd half though,& Only for Dea Geas LEGS Save them could've finished about 6-1 to Spuds.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6432
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by Zidane » January 14, 2019, 12:27 pm

United should have added to their lead twice,early in the second half.
De Gea was fantastic but stopping goals is his job....similar to Pickford at Everton....a shame it ended up Everton 2 Spuds 6. :D
Talking of being outplayed.....Everton were completely outplayed by Premiership giants,Bournemouth,for the first 30 minutes.It was a very uninspiring victory but Everton are now 12 points clear of the relegation places....3 more wins should secure their Premiership status for another season.
Oh,btw,Salahs was a nailed on penalty which most with decent footballing knowledge would agree with ! :badteeth:
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 10669
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » January 14, 2019, 12:50 pm

Everton has been chosen as the venue for the next phase of the technology improvement testing.

They are worried that when they 'mike up' the players/officials and coaching staff they may use too much bad language. Yesterday was supposed to be the first test, but none of the microphones turned up [-X They shouldnt have worried though as every word could clearly be heard over the Everton crowd anyway

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 714
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » January 14, 2019, 12:53 pm

Zidane wrote:
January 14, 2019, 12:27 pm
United should have added to their lead twice,early in the second half.
De Gea was fantastic but stopping goals is his job....similar to Pickford at Everton....a shame it ended up Everton 2 Spuds 6. :D
Talking of being outplayed.....Everton were completely outplayed by Premiership giants,Bournemouth,for the first 30 minutes.It was a very uninspiring victory but Everton are now 12 points clear of the relegation places....3 more wins should secure their Premiership status for another season.
Oh,btw,Salahs was a nailed on penalty which most with decent footballing knowledge would agree with ! :badteeth:
english-idioms-hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg
english-idioms-hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg (54.73 KiB) Viewed 23 times

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9151
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » January 14, 2019, 2:29 pm

..3 more wins should secure their Premiership status for another season.So That will increase our overall TOP Division Record !!( LONGEST in the TOP Division )

Oh,btw,Salahs was a nailed on penalty which most with decent footballing knowledge would agree with ..... :-" :-" [-X [-X ......NO Way just look at Twitter,Only The Gobshite / Kopites Believe what YOU Do..... :oops: :oops:

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 714
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » January 14, 2019, 4:09 pm

747man wrote:
January 14, 2019, 2:29 pm
..3 more wins should secure their Premiership status for another season.So That will increase our overall TOP Division Record !!( LONGEST in the TOP Division )

Oh,btw,Salahs was a nailed on penalty which most with decent footballing knowledge would agree with ..... :-" :-" [-X [-X ......NO Way just look at Twitter,Only The Gobshite / Kopites Believe what YOU Do..... :oops: :oops:
AND THE REFEREE?????? :-$ :-$ :-$

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6432
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by Zidane » January 14, 2019, 4:25 pm

Well,on a poll comissioned by i-sport 56% said it was a clear penalty,31% said it was a dive and 13% werent sure.
So more "Fake News" sensationalism from you then Alan ? :-k
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9151
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » January 14, 2019, 6:42 pm

Zidane wrote:
January 14, 2019, 4:25 pm
Well,on a poll comissioned by i-sport 56% said it was a clear penalty,31% said it was a dive and 13% werent sure.
So more "Fake News" sensationalism from you then Alan ? :-k
Andy, So 56% Were Liverpool Fans ?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 10669
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » January 14, 2019, 8:06 pm

"Oh,btw,Salahs was a nailed on penalty "

In fact it was SOOOOOO "nailed on" that 44% wouldn't have given it ......... JEEEEEEZ talk about FAKE NEWS :lol:

User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 92
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: The 747man Liverpool hating thread.

Post by Sateeb » January 14, 2019, 8:29 pm

Referee awards a penalty to Huddersfield then changes his mind, Jamie Vardy takes a dive and not a word here about it. What's being "debated?"... A decision that didn't even warrant a protest from Brighton players. Not even called controversial and not a word in post-match interview by Hughton.

Welcome to the 747man bitterness borefest.

Image

Cue quotes and smilies.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 10669
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » January 14, 2019, 9:17 pm

Ref in Cardiff changed his mind after his assistant told him there had not been enough contact to award a foul. I thought that was what he was supposed to do :-$ Jamie Vardy did not "take a dive" there was contact but again not enough for a pen (same as Salah's) There were protests from the Brighton players, and Chris Hughton is perfectly aware that he would be in trouble if he questioned the officials again so he kept his mouth shut this time [-X

User avatar
fogeyes
udonmap.com
Posts: 255
Joined: April 22, 2010, 6:35 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by fogeyes » January 14, 2019, 9:26 pm

Statto, how do you know what Chris Hughton is perfectly aware of ??

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 10669
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » January 14, 2019, 9:41 pm

If he isnt aware he must walk round with his ears and eyes closed all the time (or perhaps he just wears rose coloured glasses like so many others :lol: )

User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 92
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: The 747man Liverpool hating thread.

Post by Sateeb » January 14, 2019, 9:51 pm

Maybe I seen a shortened version but he wasn't even asked about it. Maybe it was just because there was nothing to ask.

User avatar
fogeyes
udonmap.com
Posts: 255
Joined: April 22, 2010, 6:35 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by fogeyes » January 14, 2019, 10:13 pm


Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests