U.S. Politics

Post Reply
User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 11:44 am

20190214-105110.jpg


AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 1052
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » February 14, 2019, 11:59 am

"the fact that they are being reduced shows that Trump is indeed MAKING THE GRADE."

Never said Trump was not making the grade BUT Your previous post concerning food stamps did not show the whole story You portrayed TRUMP as if he was walking on water and saving the US People which is misleading

That's what is being reported about Trump many many times the NON TRUTH, not the whole story
At times when he opens his mouth it is to change feet

I hope he does well as anyone should
BUT
Its what you continually report and in what manner it is done

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 12:00 pm

20190214-041305.jpg

Now they really, really, really don't want to vote on all of their climate change hysteria.

Image
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 12:29 pm

Doodoo wrote:
February 14, 2019, 11:59 am
"the fact that they are being reduced shows that Trump is indeed MAKING THE GRADE."

Never said Trump was not making the grade BUT Your previous post concerning food stamps did not show the whole story You portrayed TRUMP as if he was walking on water and saving the US People which is misleading

That's what is being reported about Trump many many times the NON TRUTH, not the whole story
At times when he opens his mouth it is to change feet

I hope he does well as anyone should
BUT
Its what you continually report and in what manner it is done
And I never claimed that food stamp recipients weren't going down before Trump.

Like vlad's brigadiers, you make arguments that aren't being made.

20190121_092104.jpg

I'll hold you to the same ridiculous standard and require that you tell THE WHOLE STORY. As it is now, you don't even tell your half the story well . . . Coast Guard . . . military budget . . . food stamps and others.

You can play "but" all day long, and you try. That's not someone who "hopes he does well." That sounds more like someone examining the lint accumulation in their navel.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2380
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by papafarang » February 14, 2019, 12:45 pm

Yes Doodoo ,you got to stop arguing with idiots :lol:
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 1052
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » February 14, 2019, 12:59 pm

Papa
But I just cant stop

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 1052
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » February 14, 2019, 1:03 pm

LS

"And I never claimed that food stamp recipients weren't going down before Trump."

No you didn't and you wouldn't have revealed the whole truth had I not looked into it.
Once again you reported just on a BIT of it making Trump look like the Greatest Person to save the Hungry

In the end you really arent helping the man in your reporting

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 2:18 pm

Doodoo wrote:
February 14, 2019, 1:03 pm
LS

"And I never claimed that food stamp recipients weren't going down before Trump."

No you didn't and you wouldn't have revealed the whole truth had I not looked into it.
Once again you reported just on a BIT of it making Trump look like the Greatest Person to save the Hungry

In the end you really arent helping the man in your reporting
There was nothing in that report that mentioned Bayrack and food stamps. The Department of Agriculture is not providing reports today about what Bayrack did or didn't do. It was about since Trump has been president.

YOU brought up Bayrack, and in the end, you did not report the whole story about Bayrack and food stamps.

I will say it again. I am not providing this information for brigadiers and navel gazers, and I don't care what you think because I already know. You hate Trump. I get it.

Hope this helps.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 2:23 pm

20190214-120200.jpg

DISCLAIMER: This is about Trump. Ask Mr. Doodoo for details that occurred in years B.T.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 1052
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » February 14, 2019, 3:08 pm

"I hope he does well as anyone should"
This is not hate towards DONALD

You just don't get it Its not him its you and your continued one sided run of the mouth garbage ( I really am trying not to be rude)
So I will start one site so you are not controlling 5 to 6 other ones In it you can put anything you wish, Donald the Great , America The Great, EU and it crisis , The French, Socialism, Obama the idiot whatever You can have you own playroom all to yourself

Later

vlad
udonmap.com
Posts: 1570
Joined: July 23, 2008, 8:03 pm
Location: united kingdom.

Re: Trump addresses EU trade deficit

Post by vlad » February 14, 2019, 3:56 pm

whats all this American drivel about it has little to do about European deficit, more like American propaganda.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 4:09 pm

Doodoo wrote:
February 14, 2019, 3:08 pm
. . .

You just don't get it Its not him its you

. . .
Then you admit that you're frenzied. I could tell.

The first step is to admit your weakness. You are now on the road to healing.

I ignore quite a bit of your 2 to 3 sentences of things that you think Trump doesn't do well. I only respond when you're wrong; and it happens often lately.

You get yourself into the weeds on issues -- going after me (you have admitted this) -- and you just can't face the fact that you were wrong. Like that Coast Guard issue. Your own source contained the same information that I was trying to tell you, but you wouldn't have it.

So instead of making this personal, you should focus specifically on what I have posted instead of allowing your emotions to guide you.

Why you let yourself get so personal about this, I will never understand. I don't dislike you, and I don't go after you. I go after your information. It has never been personal for me.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 5:39 pm

20190214-173703.jpg
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2380
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by papafarang » February 14, 2019, 5:41 pm

Lone Star wrote:
February 14, 2019, 4:09 pm
Doodoo wrote:
February 14, 2019, 3:08 pm
. . .

You just don't get it Its not him its you

. . .
Then you admit that you're frenzied. I could tell.

The first step is to admit your weakness. You are now on the road to healing.

I ignore quite a bit of your 2 to 3 sentences of things that you think Trump doesn't do well. I only respond when you're wrong; and it happens often lately.

You get yourself into the weeds on issues -- going after me (you have admitted this) -- and you just can't face the fact that you were wrong. Like that Coast Guard issue. Your own source contained the same information that I was trying to tell you, but you wouldn't have it.

So instead of making this personal, you should focus specifically on what I have posted instead of allowing your emotions to guide you.

Why you let yourself get so personal about this, I will never understand. I don't dislike you, and I don't go after you. I go after your information. It has never been personal for me.
no not any of that , he was simply saying you are obnoxious "Why you let yourself get so personal about this, I will never understand. I don't dislike you". well he deffo dislikes you, or should I say dislikes your persona , your unpleasant , live with it and stop blubbering about it, and he's right , no trump haters here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 5:59 pm

20190214-045331.jpg

Citizens of California, New York and Illinois are moving out of those states in large enough numbers that there are noticeable deficits in state tax revenue. Why is that a big deal nationwide? Because if enough people relocate to other states, it could have an effect on Electoral votes.

Why the big exodus? Regulations and taxes, mostly. Some states have much better tax structures than others. People are going where they can keep more of what they earn.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 6:05 pm

20190214-121041.jpg

As has been pointed out previously, Trump has created enough policies and programs that have motivated business to expand. People already with jobs can apply for those new, better paying jobs. In turn, new labor entering the workforce are able to fill those jobs left behind and other jobs.

WIN. WIN. AGAIN.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 6:09 pm

20190214-041457.jpg
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 1052
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » February 14, 2019, 6:43 pm

In turn, new "illegal immigrant" labor entering the workforce are able to fill those jobs left behind and other jobs.

AND
They will pay more taxes to help Donald and his empire continue on

Another step forward

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 10403
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by jackspratt » February 14, 2019, 8:07 pm


User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 4920
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » February 15, 2019, 9:33 am

20190214-183003.jpg

Senator Harris and other misinformed persons have made the inaccurate claim that Trump's tax cut really wasn't a reduction because of the reports of lower refunds.

I'm not mentioning any names because I don't want to cause a frenzy, but he routinely comes in this thread to post things that he thinks are negatives about Trump. He also commented similarly on this tax refund issue, and he's wrong again.

Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler branded Senator Harris' comments as "nonsensical and misleading.” Kessler awarded Senator Harris the full four Pinocchios. WaPo is usually very biased against Trump, so this defense of the tax cut and criticism of Harris is surprising.

The tax refund average HAS dropped, but that’s because 80% of wage earners didn't update their W4 withholding form with their employer, which they were warned to do.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”