U.S. Politics

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » May 16, 2020, 10:07 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 16, 2020, 2:41 pm
Besides being a world class, gold medal liar, Trump has progressively corrupted the political processes and norms in the US - which weren't great to start with.

Yet despite this, there are those who are happy to offer him support and congratulations because ....... he is not Hillary.

As I said here a few days ago:
Critical analysis is a rare commodity on a lot of social media, mike - unfortunately UM is no different in that regard.
The Bloated Orange Bulshiiter's latest egregious assault on US "democracy":
The Trump administration has fired the state department’s inspector general who is reported to have been investigating the secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, for a potential abuse of office.

The inspector general, Steve Linick, was given notice of his dismissal late on Friday night and is to be replaced by Stephen Akard, a close ally of the vice-president, Mike Pence, from his home state of Indiana.......

....... Linick is the latest in a string of officials in watchdog roles fired by the president in recent months, turning on its head the tradition that such jobs are filled with non-partisan figures. Trump has demanded personal loyalty from officials working in the administration, especially those in an oversight role.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ianTodayUK

:-#
With the steady manipulation of the US judiciary including the AG's office and the Supreme Court, Donny John has truly embraced swamp draining... Venezuelan style. Remove the traditionally non-partisan entities and replace them with sycophants. Straight out if the Hugo Chavez play book.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » May 16, 2020, 10:58 pm

all those " ex" newscasters from fox are like the
stepford wives. blonde , tan , wearing same tube
dresses, preachers daughters,smoldering w/lust

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 17, 2020, 12:53 am

I think Trump needs to take Covid 19 more seriously from a personal health perspective. I suspect he's still taking risks. He's not the kind of guy that's going to follow his doctor's advice. If he doesn't it might be a Pence - Biden basement election.

When it comes to public health, the US, largely thanks to the Trump administration, is a failed nation state.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 17, 2020, 1:09 am

mech_401 wrote:
May 16, 2020, 10:58 pm
all those " ex" newscasters from fox are like the
stepford wives. blonde , tan , wearing same tube
dresses, preachers daughters,smoldering w/lust

Isnt that how Trump sees himself :-k

blond syrup, overdone tan, on or in "the tube"(TV) dressing up and preechin' ta anybodys daughters who show the slightest sign of lusting for money

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » May 17, 2020, 3:51 am

you simple-minded brits forget , he's been in the
public eye the last 30 years. No , i don't ever previously recall him aligning himself with evangelicals . that all came later , as hillary terrified them . and they were scared with good reason. gawd you brits obsess with tabloid fodder

Return to “U.S. Politics”