Electric garage door

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
ajarnudon
udonmap.com

Electric garage door

Post by ajarnudon » February 12, 2020, 9:53 pm

Getting close to putting a door on the garage. Does anyone have any prices with sizes for garage doors - thinking roller door with remote control, but would consider panel-lift, bifold uplift etc. Any ideas, prices and where to go would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, John

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Re: Electric garage door

Post by sometimewoodworker » February 13, 2020, 10:37 am

ajarnudon wrote:
February 12, 2020, 9:53 pm
Getting close to putting a door on the garage. Does anyone have any prices with sizes for garage doors - thinking roller door with remote control, but would consider panel-lift, bifold uplift etc. Any ideas, prices and where to go would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, John
I think that the place we got our roller shutter did mention an option of a motor drive. The problem with a price is that for the cheapest shutter ours would cost about 4,500 but even for a manual version in stainless steel could reach over 25,000~30,000 for exactly the same size, I think ours cost about 10,000~15,000. I’ll take a look when I’m back and see if I have the address.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

ajarnudon
udonmap.com

Re: Electric garage door

Post by ajarnudon » February 16, 2020, 10:02 pm

Thanks Jerome

Return to “House & Land”