Social Distancing while eating out

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
rct
udonmap.com

Social Distancing while eating out

Post by rct » May 19, 2020, 3:53 pm

Experiences social distancing in Udon's restaurants. Here is one:

Had lunch today at MK Suki in Central. 3 of every 4 seats at each and every table have a big red X saying "Social Distancing". We were advised maximum one person per table. My daughter is over 110 cm tall so had to sit at her own table. There were more staff standing around with face shields, masks and rubber gloves, than there were seats without a red X. And very few customers. Their 3rd day reopening.

Had our family of four gone, we would have been forced to occupy 4 tables.

Good luck with their business model of shared pots of suki.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Social Distancing while eating out

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 19, 2020, 4:48 pm

Doesnt sound like much fun ..

I just watched a couple of blogs out of Pattaya and Bkk ref the major malls opening and after going through the QR code or manually logging in ... then having to sign into every shop and or restaurant you go into , both bloggers came to the same opinion .. they wont be going back again until restrictions are eased.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 19, 2020, 8:20 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 19, 2020, 4:48 pm
Doesnt sound like much fun ..

I just watched a couple of blogs out of Pattaya and Bkk ref the major malls opening and after going through the QR code or manually logging in ... then having to sign into every shop and or restaurant you go into , both bloggers came to the same opinion .. they wont be going back again until restrictions are eased.

DM
They gotta have the daytime contact tracing to make up for the night time curfew dodgers.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 19, 2020, 8:22 pm

I had to sit about 8' away from the Mrs today in KFC, was nice not to have to eat in the car though.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » May 19, 2020, 8:25 pm

vincemunday wrote:
May 19, 2020, 8:22 pm
I had to sit about 8' away from the Mrs today in KFC, was nice not to have to eat in the car though.
Your doing well Vince, soon she will let you sit next to her again, boy to women carry grudge's lol

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 19, 2020, 8:29 pm

dunroaming wrote:
May 19, 2020, 8:25 pm
vincemunday wrote:
May 19, 2020, 8:22 pm
Your doing well Vince, soon she will let you sit next to her again, boy to women carry grudge's lol
It'll be nice to get back to some sort of normality Paul, the isolation things is getting on my nerves a bit now albeit necessary at the moment, got this lovely bar at home and can't invite anyone round, hopefully it'll all sort out soon.

By the way Millie is bleeder lololol
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » May 19, 2020, 8:41 pm

Fully understand it's not easy and it challenges even the closest of relationship's. I hope I will get to see Millie again one day. We have drawn a line under any more pups and cookie and bailey are now Toonies again

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”