Will Trump make the Grade.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 9:25 am

Trump Remarks to Wounded Warrior Project

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 9:31 am

Expectations for first-quarter growth have suddenly surged past 2%

Source: CNBC

Main Street is still thriving. Wall Street is still attracting investors and thriving.

STEADY WINNING
Economic growth perked up late in the first quarter, to well above 2% after looking to be 1% or less during the winter storms and government shutdown.

Economists surveyed by CNBC/Moody’s Analytics Rapid Update raised their growth estimates by 0.3 percentage points to a median 2.4% on Thursday, following a sharp jump in March retail sales and a report on business inventories. Their median forecast was under 2% just several days ago and was at a low of 1% earlier in the quarter.
The key drivers of the economy are DRIVING.

'America First' is WIN WIN.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » April 21, 2019, 3:42 am

Trump is unique in that he doesn't seek the favor of the Left. This is why he is double and even triple hated by the Left. Trump is not willing to be the Left's lapdog - he's not looking for that pat on the head that seems so important to those who came before him.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 21, 2019, 5:04 am

TJ wrote:
April 21, 2019, 3:42 am
Trump is unique in that he doesn't seek the favor of the Left. This is why he is double and even triple hated by the Left. Trump is not willing to be the Left's lapdog - he's not looking for that pat on the head that seems so important to those who came before him.
And he fights for us and calls out the slackers. The brawler from Queens is the right man for the job at the right time.

I still shudder to think of an administration led by McCain, McRomney or Hillary. America would be worse off, nearly gone and unrecognizable.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 21, 2019, 7:26 am

Trump offers Pope Francis, Macron US help with Notre Dame Cathedral

Source: Twitter

Trump reached out to both Macron and the Pope by telephone and offered US help in rebuilding Notre Dame Cathedral.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 21, 2019, 8:04 am

So Much Winning - Rated 'M' for MAGA

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » April 22, 2019, 4:46 am

Lone Star wrote:
April 21, 2019, 7:26 am

Trump reached out to both Macron and the Pope by telephone and offered US help in rebuilding Notre Dame Cathedral.
This is somewhat interesting in that President Trump's career experience is largely invested in the construction of major buildings in an urban environment. However, I doubt that he would believe that any advice in the particulars of the rebuilding would be welcome, and so likely will remain aloof on that subject.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 22, 2019, 7:37 am

TJ wrote:
April 22, 2019, 4:46 am
Lone Star wrote:
April 21, 2019, 7:26 am

This is somewhat interesting in that President Trump's career experience is largely invested in the construction of major buildings in an urban environment. However, I doubt that he would believe that any advice in the particulars of the rebuilding would be welcome, and so likely will remain aloof on that subject.
rebuilding ? :lol: i'm not a builder but there's a lot of difference between rebuilding and restoration , perhaps he meant demolish it and rebuild it with a bit more flair trump style... Notre Dame could end up like this job he did
[url=https://postimages.org/]Image[/url
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » May 16, 2019, 8:45 pm

There is Donald and his Gang of Idiots not realizing the downfall of his actions
Thailand is suffering due the USA China trade dispute and I can imagine many other countries also that supply China with material

I was willing to give Donny a fair start but as we can see he aint fairing too well

Thailand's economic growth is expected to slow this year due to rising global trade tensions and domestic political uncertainty, Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak said on Wednesday. The US-China trade dispute has had a big impact on Thailand's trade-dependent economy, while the still unclear domestic situation has kept investors away, Mr Somkid told reporters.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 16, 2019, 11:50 pm

Doodoo wrote:
May 16, 2019, 8:45 pm
There is Donald and his Gang of Idiots not realizing the downfall of his actions
Thailand is suffering due the USA China trade dispute and I can imagine many other countries also that supply China with material

I was willing to give Donny a fair start but as we can see he aint fairing too well

Thailand's economic growth is expected to slow this year due to rising global trade tensions and domestic political uncertainty, Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak said on Wednesday. The US-China trade dispute has had a big impact on Thailand's trade-dependent economy, while the still unclear domestic situation has kept investors away, Mr Somkid told reporters.
Fudge.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » May 18, 2019, 11:21 am

"Trump lifts tariffs on Mexico, Canada, delays auto tariffs"

OOpps went one way then saw the outcome(items more expensive, profits down, people ready to lose their jobs, an example is John Deere) so we will go back to the way we were

Zico
udonmap.com

Post by Zico » May 23, 2019, 6:00 pm

The Orange conman still doesn't know how tariffs work and it's hilarious watching his cronies tie themselves in knots to try make sense of his completely ignorant and incoherent rhetoric.

The term MOU can't be used anymore in the White House because as his own trade advisor explained what it meant the sham POTUS contradicted him in front of cameras and the Chinese trade rep. In the oval office.

You couldn't make it.

ed. The Chinese trade representative laughed audibly as the man who lost over a billion dollars in 10 years but is now POTUS showed he didn't understand basic international trade terms.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 23, 2019, 6:16 pm

Do you really have to try and wind him up again :evil: It's been so peaceful :-$

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 23, 2019, 6:29 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
May 23, 2019, 6:16 pm
Do you really have to try and wind him up again :evil: It's been so peaceful :-$
Where is Lone Star.. Did he pass away... I kinda miss his antics

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 23, 2019, 7:12 pm

With or without LoneStar, Trump is Making America Great Again, and exposing the rotten, corrupt snowflake leftists and the harebrained dingbats they are.

Roll on 2020. \:D/

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 23, 2019, 7:33 pm

Perhaps "the Don" called him back home when he realised he was the only one left that still believed all his bullsh*t :-&

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 23, 2019, 10:57 pm

LS was a Russian BOT program , they remove the 11 rubles a day funding.
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 23, 2019, 11:02 pm

Looks like Trump will outlast May(day).

Telling. Innit?

Zico
udonmap.com

Post by Zico » May 24, 2019, 12:35 am

Lone Star or whatever bot has been redirected to the EU elections.

It'll be back soon, claiming to have been back in the States if questioned on it.

Yeah right Kremlin bot.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 24, 2019, 1:10 am

If we are to resurrect this thread, then do so properly. Don't make it all about the member that wrecked it in the first place... and no, you don't bloody miss him.

As Bamber Gascoigne used to say, "Now here's your starter for ten..."

WRT to the movement for impeachment,

"Rep. Jerry Nadler: We’re ‘probably’ not headed for impeachment, but Trump is making it ‘increasingly difficult’ to avoid"

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/15/jerry-n ... avoid.html

The Democrats caught in their own Catch-22. Avoid the very public admission of, "Yeah, we're Americans and we f*cked this one up real good" that a presidential impeachment suggests to the world or go for broke and move to impeach but risk having it tossed out by the Senate thus making DJT even harder to control after an undeniably likely re-election.

In an interview a few months back, Pelosi was publicly against impeachment, probably for the primary reason above... American face. But if she can't get behind it, then impeachment will be doomed to failure. However, Nancy didn't get to be House Speaker by not being a wiley old coot and maybe she's quietly practicing that age-old mantra of giving someone enough rope.

Yes, DJT may indeed be very impulsive, very willful and very ignorant but the Democrats are still their own worst enemy.

Return to “Trump”