Coffee, Tea, Cookie at Starbucks?

General Udon Thani topics only!
milkman
udonmap.com

Coffee, Tea, Cookie at Starbucks?

Post by milkman » January 29, 2024, 2:30 pm

It’s like I uncovered a treasure chest with the answer inside that for years had been eluding meI I clicked “Private messages” on Udonmap for the first time ever. And a note appeared from way back in 2018, written to me by Semperfiguy. It said lots of guys on Udonmap may want to meet you. But they don’t want to come to breakfast at your house because, if they can’t relate to you or you can’t relate to them, they’d be stuck, like on a bad date, for an hour or two.

BINGO! Believe it or not, I had never thought of that! Just never crossed my mind.

So i am now, this very minute, inviting anyone who cares to, to meet me at Starbucks for coffee or tea, and maybe a cookie.

Interested? Call my wife, Jeab, at 089-841-7176. (I have a phone, but it’s never on) She’ll put me on and we can arrange a time to get together. My friend Muni, who was a mechanic for the Blue Angels and then a comic/magician and accountant in So. America, may join us.

A little about me, so you can get an idea if you’re likely to find me interesting. I like to play ping pong and work out. Don’t care for Donald Trump. Like to talk about current events and ways to make money. Also Thailand, girls, writing, and selling.

I’m writing a book entitled “How I Sold 5,000,000 books.” I want to help guys who write books and then find they can’t get beyond selling them to their family, relatives and friends. I’m the author of “Conversationally Speaking,” which teaches simple skills for doing well when meeting strangers, should come in handy when we meet. I was a college speech teacher, but one year of teaching English at Rajabhat cured me of ever wanting to do that again, at least here. Among my friends, I’m not known for any of that. They think of me as the guy who sold got rich selling a million blank books: (I’m the author of “Everything Men Know about Women,” the world’s most popular blank book.)

Give my wife a call. I’ll look forward to meeting you!

Alan

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”