Apple I Pad Battery Replacement

General Udon Thani topics only!
pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Apple I Pad Battery Replacement

Post by pf-flyer » March 16, 2024, 8:18 am

My Wifes Apple I Pad Model A1566 needs to have the battery replaced and the touch screen replaced. Is there anybody in town doing Apple I Pad repairs ? Thanks

"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Re: Apple I Pad Battery Replacement

Post by Potamoi » March 16, 2024, 8:53 am

pf-flyer wrote:
March 16, 2024, 8:18 am
My Wifes Apple I Pad Model A1566 needs to have the battery replaced and the touch screen replaced. Is there anybody in town doing Apple I Pad repairs ? Thanks
Private Message me. I have an iPad 1 with some accessories you can have for free. Apple made it with such planned obsolescence that it can't even play Sonos music in my house for me so I'm happy to give it to someone that can make use of it. As far as I know, it still takes a charge and the screen still works so you can use it as is or use the parts.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 16, 2024, 9:37 am

There is also an authorised Apple repair shop in the Centra Complex.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 16, 2024, 1:06 pm

pf-flyer wrote:
March 16, 2024, 8:18 am
There are several. The one I have used a few times is on the second floor of central beside the escalators
IMG_8484.jpeg
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » March 17, 2024, 4:34 pm

Thanks for the help
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”