Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Bodybuilding supplements

Post by Hoopoe » April 6, 2024, 4:35 pm

HI guys could do with some help
I'm just out of hospital with pneumonia 17days
Ive lost 10 kilograms
I'm Of small build so losing so Much puts me in the skeleton category
The Last time this happened was 1996 bodybuilding guy's at work got supplements to help gain weight
So is there a local source for the supplements.

maaka
udonmap.com

Re: Bodybuilding supplements

Post by maaka » April 6, 2024, 7:46 pm

pump the dutch milk in white carton with blue cow on front, and chocolate milo drink.
pizza, and french fries..

Papa's doctor gives me some sort of drink in a little bottle to add weight
my parents too had Fortasip, ..dont know if the big med place of the outer ring road has any..

I will check around for weightlifting sups..I dont generally use them due to side effects..

Pooclover
udonmap.com
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack-bar sucking sickly sausage rolls

Post by Pooclover » April 6, 2024, 8:55 pm

Hi… Recently spent 10 days in hospital myself with Pneumonia so I know what you’re going through… Spotted a counter inside Central Plaza selling body building drinks not so long back… Near the Robinsons end.. second or third floor. Also there is a shop at Nong Bua crossroads in town selling body building supplements… next door to the motorbike shop on the corner. But if I were you I and wanted to put on weight I would use “Ensure Gold”… Available at the big supermarkets… same as the hospital supply’s old people and cancer patients needing extra protein to gain weight.

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » April 6, 2024, 9:09 pm

maaka wrote:
April 6, 2024, 7:46 pm
pump the dutch milk in white carton with blue cow on front, and chocolate milo drink.
pizza, and french fries..

Papa's doctor gives me some sort of drink in a little bottle to add weight
my parents too had Fortasip, ..dont know if the big med place of the outer ring road has any..

I will check around for weightlifting sups..I dont generally use them due to side effects..
Cheers maaka.ive found some online high protein
So changing the issue to people's preferences
Thanks
I don't want to go through that again.
Intubation
I've got to find something as I don't get hungry Or have an appetite And struggling to eat anything

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 7, 2024, 5:54 am

Copy That.
its a matter of forcing yourself to stuff something into ya..if not hungry, hence the milk
it will be along road to weight gain, but keep at it..
There is a gym in Central Plaza that will probably sell sups, or know where to get, if you run out..
all the best

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » April 7, 2024, 6:19 am

Pooclover wrote:
April 6, 2024, 8:55 pm
Hi… Recently spent 10 days in hospital myself with Pneumonia so I know what you’re going through… Spotted a counter inside Central Plaza selling body building drinks not so long back… Near the Robinsons end.. second or third floor. Also there is a shop at Nong Bua crossroads in town selling body building supplements… next door to the motorbike shop on the corner. But if I were you I and wanted to put on weight I would use “Ensure Gold”… Available at the big supermarkets… same as the hospital supply’s old people and cancer patients needing extra protein to gain weight.
Great reply
Now I have a name to look for (ensure Gold)
I'll check out Tesco in kumphawapi And maybe Mini big C .
I'm so weak I can't travel Very Far
So hopefully I'll find IT local
Thanks for the information

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 7, 2024, 8:46 am

They sell ' Ensure Gold ' on Lazada, so can be delivered to your door..

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » April 7, 2024, 1:06 pm

maaka wrote:
April 7, 2024, 8:46 am
They sell ' Ensure Gold ' on Lazada, so can be delivered to your door..
Pooclover wrote:
April 6, 2024, 8:55 pm
Sourced in Tesco "ensure Gold" BUT Will look On Lazada for larger quantities. Cheers guy's

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”