Three young dogs needing a new home

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
wd30udon

Three young dogs needing a new home

Post by wd30udon » November 1, 2023, 10:38 am

We have three one-year-old dogs needing a new home: one female and two males. The female dog has already been spayed.
The Mother turned up on our doorstep. We're unsure if she was dropped off or lost (We've had several dogs and cats thrown over our wall in the past). So, we took pity on her and fed her, but little did we know she was pregnant. So, we ended up with several puppies on our hands. We found a home for three, and we decided to keep the Mother and the remaining three.
We are moving permanently back to the UK next year, and we need to find a good home for them. They are lovely, healthy dogs, very playful and not aggressive. We will give them away free to a good home. Please send a private message, email, or call 080-752-6698. Thank you.
Attachments
beuk.jpg
cha-thai.jpg
nom-sot.jpg

wd30udon

Re: Three young dogs needing a new home

Post by wd30udon » November 2, 2023, 9:52 am

I'm not authorised to view private messages so please call 080-752-6698 or email waruneeduangsri @gmail.com

Rainmaker

Post by Rainmaker » November 9, 2023, 1:55 pm

Hello. Are they still available. I am interested in one maybe

Rainmaker

Post by Rainmaker » November 10, 2023, 9:38 am

Hello. Just checking back in to find out what is the best time and day for you that I can come and visit the dog's. I only have a motorbike. I sold my car two months ago. So if I was wondering if I did adopt are you able to bring the dog to my house or will I have to find other transportation
Not sure that I want to post my number here and I don't think that you want to post the address. So just email me. [email protected]
Okay. Thanks

wd30udon

Post by wd30udon » November 14, 2023, 11:04 am

I'm sorry I didn't see your message above, but thanks for the emails and thanks for coming out to visit the dogs.
If anyone else is interested, please note they are quite big. They are only a year old and have a lot of energy. They are friendly when you get to know them but will bark at strangers. They'll protect your house from intruders and are loyal that they will form a strong bond with you.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”