Android Box (TV Box) Technician/Shop

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Its Me Trev
udonmap.com

Android Box (TV Box) Technician/Shop

Post by Its Me Trev » February 1, 2024, 4:01 am

Is there a shop that sells Android Boxes in Udon?

Having trouble setting one up, so would like to test it.

Did a search but info is 5 years old.

Thanks

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Re: Android Box (TV Box) Technician/Shop

Post by Potamoi » February 1, 2024, 9:04 am

Surely Landmark has a shop that sells them. Big-C and Lotus do too. Power Buy? They are all over but for testing Landmark would be where I would go.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 1, 2024, 10:03 am

Potamoi wrote:
February 1, 2024, 9:04 am
Surely Landmark has a shop that sells them. Big-C and Lotus do too. Power Buy? They are all over but for testing Landmark would be where I would go.
I tried to find one at Landmark a year ago, no have. I ordered on Lazada, 8 core with heaps of memory. Anybody ordering should make sure it runs Android 9 or above.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

TheSportsBar
udonmap.com

Post by TheSportsBar » February 1, 2024, 10:30 am

The Electronic Shop under BIG C, cannot remember the name, have Purchased them from there previously.

Its Me Trev
udonmap.com

Post by Its Me Trev » February 6, 2024, 9:04 am

Potamoi wrote:
February 1, 2024, 9:04 am
Had a wander through Landmark, not much left in there, sad to see most of it vacant.

Its Me Trev
udonmap.com

Post by Its Me Trev » February 6, 2024, 9:07 am

TheSportsBar wrote:
February 1, 2024, 10:30 am
The Electronic Shop under BIG C, cannot remember the name, have Purchased them from there previously.
Thanks, will go have a look. The problem with mine was HDMI cable was no good, it was new out of the box.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”