W.E.Forum, Davos Jan 2024. Outraged UN Sec.Gen.

Sport
udonmap.com

W.E.Forum, Davos Jan 2024. Outraged UN Sec.Gen.

Post by Sport » January 22, 2024, 7:02 am

What a miserable commie statement by this pathetic human being, antonio guterres, lets call him 'Tony' for short. He said this at the 15-19 January slush fund meeting in Davos.

Quote by guterres " I am outraged at citizens valuing their independence". At least the Argentine President Javier Milei gave a great speech to the forum and stood up for commonsense and values of people world wide countering the speech by guterres.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: W.E.Forum, Davos Jan 2024. Outraged UN Sec.Gen.

Post by jackspratt » January 22, 2024, 8:21 am

Just to help Sport untwist his knickers, here is the full text of that part of Guterres' speech at Davos:
Dear friends,

When global norms collapse, so does trust.

I am personally shocked by the systematic undermining of principles and standards we used to take for granted.

I am outraged that so many countries and companies are pursuing their own narrow interests without any consideration for our shared future or the common good.

And I am certain that unless we take action, we can expect much, much worse.

So let’s be clear: Rebuilding Trust is not a slogan or a PR campaign.

It requires deep reforms to global governance to manage geopolitical tensions during a new era of multipolarity.

And it is essential to building a safer, more stable, more prosperous world.
https://www.america-times.com/davos-202 ... d-nations/
Sky News (After Dark! :shock: ) must love you Sport - you probably constitute half of its average audience. :D

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » January 22, 2024, 9:01 am

Good morning JS, our eastern correspondent in Ban Dung, Dero country.

Nice of you to comment on some of gutterres comments but not all. Why didnt you look at his televised speech where he mentioned his comment where he is outraged about independence, it was on Skynews Outsiders yesterday. Maybe you are so outraged at looking at different forms of analysis.

And this from your pick out the 'best parts of his commie speeches. 'A Global Digital Compact can turbocharge the SDGs and help to close the digital connectivity gap, share data, and build digital public goods.The private sector is in the lead on AI expertise and resources. We need your full engagement in our multi-stakeholder effort to develop a governance model that is networked and adaptive. I believe the UN should play a central convening role'.

So the UN wants to be big brother partner over our lives and how we should conduct ourselves, stay out of our lives UN.

When Donald Trump wins this year, no doubt he will be hard hitting at the toothless commie UN. And JS Sky Outsiders is on during daylight hours, no need for them to hide in the dark.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 22, 2024, 9:12 am

Sport. I read the speech in full. Your quote is not correct, JS's extract is.

He did not suggest the UN should have rule of law over any country, he said countries should work together and not pursue selfish independent policies.

Sounds entirely sensible to me.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » January 22, 2024, 9:37 am

Morning Whistles. Why not have a look at guterres speech on Skynews Outsiders. You may find I was correct. Skynews will not hurt you just by looking at it.

On a more important issue, I received a delivery of 10kgs of fillets of Red Emporor, Nannygai, Spanish Maks, coral trout, and lobster tails.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 22, 2024, 9:46 am

Good morning sport.

Hmm, you said it was his speech at Davos, I might look up the other later but sky news is about the most untrustworthy source on planet earth.

As for your mate Donnie, what are your thoughts on his brain fart about Nikki Haley being responsible for the mob attacking congress J6? The guy will be a dribbling mess by November. I want to get some MAGA bibs made up for him so he doesn't spill porridge on his prison uniform.

Nice shipment of real seafood, green with envy.
Last edited by Whistler on January 22, 2024, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 22, 2024, 10:03 am

Here is the full text of Gutteres' speech https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/sta ... -delivered

and here is the video

The word "independence" is not used in either.

The only one who does mention it appears to be the smarmy Rowan Dean on Sky, and it is bullsh.it.

So please help us, Sport, and point to this part of Guterres' speech:
Quote by guterres " I am outraged at citizens valuing their independence".
Also glad to see Sky is doing their "thing" during daylight hours, as sunlight has been proven to be a strong disinfectant.

ps are Red Emperor the same as red herrings? 8)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 22, 2024, 3:28 pm

Sport wrote:
January 22, 2024, 9:37 am
Morning Whistles. Why not have a look at guterres speech on Skynews Outsiders. You may find I was correct. Skynews will not hurt you just by looking at it.

On a more important issue, I received a delivery of 10kgs of fillets of Red Emporor, Nannygai, Spanish Maks, coral trout, and lobster tails.
I looked at the skynews outsiders, what a total piece of nonsense. A couple of sound bites and the host jumps in with comments totally unrelated to the actual speech. This is gutter journalism at it worse. Designed solely to appeal to an audience that is predisposition to lap up the faux outrage.

Sorry sport, if you believe this guff, could I interest you in something that is far more credible.....?

I have this Bridge in Sydney going really cheap....Do you have PayPal?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 22, 2024, 4:01 pm

In other news, Srettha wore red socks on his Davos trip.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Return to “Politics - Other than Thailand”