US Presidential election odds

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by tamada » March 13, 2024, 1:42 pm

OK, the nomination preamble is done and dusted and it will be Joe v. Donald for the big house.

I don't see any of the latter's legal woe's having any impact on his nomination and running for office, so the former needs a bit of a miracle IMHO. If it happens, anticipate it will happen some time after the elections "2-minute warning" similar in timing to the FBI's seek-and-destroy mission on Hillary in 2016 but on the GOP side this time.

Other options include:

1 ) A middle-east peace deal (unlikely).
2 ) The Houthi's kill US servicemen when they attack a USN ship and Joe goes 'full postal' on Teheran (more likely).

I don't see anything ass-saving for the Democrats emerging from Russia-Ukraine conflict or the Chinese impasse.

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 13, 2024, 2:18 pm

Well the political pundit has spoken, thereby confirming Biden is a shoo-in for November 5. :D

ps when did your opinions become humble? 🤣

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 13, 2024, 10:43 pm

tamada wrote:
March 13, 2024, 1:42 pm
OK, the nomination preamble is done and dusted and it will be Joe v. Donald for the big house.

I don't see any of the latter's legal woe's having any impact on his nomination and running for office, so the former needs a bit of a miracle IMHO. If it happens, anticipate it will happen some time after the elections "2-minute warning" similar in timing to the FBI's seek-and-destroy mission on Hillary in 2016 but on the GOP side this time.

Other options include:

2 ) The Houthi's kill US servicemen when they attack a USN ship and Joe goes 'full postal' on Teheran (more likely).

I don't see anything ass-saving for the Democrats emerging from Russia-Ukraine conflict or the Chinese impasse.
As the Irish say.

I agree with but in the opposite.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 14, 2024, 8:06 am

jackspratt wrote:
March 13, 2024, 2:18 pm
Well the political pundit has spoken, thereby confirming Biden is a shoo-in for November 5. :D

ps when did your opinions become humble? 🤣
tam and jackspratt.PNG
tam versus jackspratt
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 14, 2024, 8:07 am

Whistler wrote:
March 13, 2024, 10:43 pm
tamada wrote:
March 13, 2024, 1:42 pm

Other options include:

As the Irish say.

I agree with but in the opposite.
As the Welsh say, "Well you would, wouldn't you?"
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 14, 2024, 8:17 pm

tam and jackspratt.PNG
tam and jackspratt.PNG (220.26 KiB) Viewed 863 times
Fat, lying, corrupt, bloated insurrectionist sex predator (tam) vs lean, mean legislative over-achiever (js) - I know where my money is. :D

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 24, 2024, 6:58 am

When called on to repudiate Putin's claims to Ukrainian involvement in the Moscow terrorist attack, Kamala mangles the opportunity with, "No, there is no, whatsoever, any evidence and, in fact, what we know to be the case is that ISIS-K is actually, by all accounts, responsible for what happened."
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 24, 2024, 11:09 am

I would favour a few mangled words rather than the weasel words coming out of the mouths of the GOP, Putin loving ratbags
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 24, 2024, 12:08 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 14, 2024, 8:17 pm
tam and jackspratt.PNG

Fat, lying, corrupt, bloated insurrectionist sex predator (tam) vs lean, mean legislative over-achiever (js) - I know where my money is. :D
All bets are off...wait...my prediction is js in a first round knockout!
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 24, 2024, 4:41 pm

Trying to make sense of the American Electoral process , is hard work, more so when you see interviews by some main-stream media companies asking questions and all you seem to get is completely DUMB answers, mores form the elderly who have completely lost the plot.
I am sure middle America is going to react to the election and that if the winner is the incumbent than I expect furher outpourings of victimhood will emanate from the GOP .
However should the other chap gain enough to win THEN the world will have a problem as will the Amercian people .
Already showing the owrld they care little about it with their actions regarding Ukraine
, now it is suspected they cannot be trusted over Taiwan and the Phillipines . For a country made up entirely of immigrants who made this land their home their stance is amazing . Plus with Seemingly untrained COPS, over actig HOAs, freedom is no lojger guaranteed

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 25, 2024, 9:18 pm

A few days before end of month status report, but interesting. Biden surging, Trump fading. However in swing states, Trump is killing it.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 25, 2024, 10:34 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 25, 2024, 9:18 pm
A few days before end of month status report, but interesting. Biden surging, Trump fading. However in swing states, Trump is killing it.
Have you got a specific poll in mind? Would you post a link, please?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 25, 2024, 10:54 pm

Multiple Polls. I watch a few sites, 270towin.com and five.thirty.eight interactives. Both sites arregate multiple sources. A few months ago, Trump had quite a commanding lead, now that has shrunk a lot and the unsure segment is quite large.

My view is that most of this large unsure segment will be never trumps if Biden captures two thirds of this sector, he will beat Trump easily. Some betting shops have it an even contest.

Two months ago Biden was well behind, now it is almost neck and neck. Interestingly swing states like Georgia and Arizona are moving Trumps way, but trend is definitely moving away from the Donald

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 26, 2024, 1:49 pm

Biden vs Trump, :-k

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 26, 2024, 2:07 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 26, 2024, 1:49 pm
You trying to prevent glalt and LYM from airing their Right Wing views?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 26, 2024, 2:30 pm

As a person of privilege yourself Khun Whistler, it is gratifying to read the expected list of your charitable work. You put me to shame.

I'm not sure if ABC fits your category of a definitive wacko right-wing news station or not, but this is their report.

https://abc7ny.com/squatters-squatting- ... 0of%20them.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 26, 2024, 2:47 pm

I have no idea what you mean when you say give back and not just financially?

But hey, not surprised that you have not given up on your stalking, and seem happy to go off topic to do so

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 26, 2024, 11:24 pm

You are a very funny man. Not nice, but very funny

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 27, 2024, 8:45 am

Whistler wrote:
March 26, 2024, 2:07 pm
jackspratt wrote:
March 26, 2024, 1:49 pm
You trying to prevent glalt and LYM from airing their Right Wing views?
No - more a case of hoping (unsuccessfully it seems) that some would see how hopelessly off-topic they were straying.

The two you mention are perfectly entitled to air whatever "wing" views they like.

Trump v Biden.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 27, 2024, 10:58 am

I won't be voting this election. I would be ashamed to vote for Biden or Trump. The only other option would be RFK and he is insane. Dirty corruption in politics is now the norm and the country is suffering from it.

Return to “U.S. Politics”