Sidney Powell rolls over

Whistler
udonmap.com

Sidney Powell rolls over

Post by Whistler » October 19, 2023, 11:24 pm

The crackpot lawyer pleaded guilty to charges relating to the fake electors scheme in Georgia. She has handed over documents re the racketeering case. Trump is almost certainly toast now, others like Guilani may play cover my ar$e.

Given this huge breakthrough, I find it hard to conclude anything other than a bright orange suit is being fitted up for Trump's tubby frame.

I year out from the election, this could be the end of the phenomena that is Mein Tampf, New York style.

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Sidney Powell rolls over

Post by tamada » October 20, 2023, 8:18 pm

You wish.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » October 21, 2023, 6:34 am

Keith Chesebro has also rolled over and is and is flipping so is hammering more nails in.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 21, 2023, 12:01 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
October 21, 2023, 6:34 am
Keith Chesebro has also rolled over and is and is flipping so is hammering more nails in.
Chesebro appears to be on the periphary of the plot, if the prosecutors want one more big fish to secure a conviction, it will go after somebody like Meadows or Guiliani to flip. Guiliani would be my pick, he is in serious financial trouble and Trump stiffed him for legal fees.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “U.S. Politics”