Conservative's new leader-in-waiting

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Conservative's new leader-in-waiting

Post by tamada » February 12, 2024, 5:42 pm

Whistler wrote:
February 11, 2024, 3:40 pm
Well, I think his strategy is brilliant.

By pointing out problems, and tapping into the minds of the largely uninformed he hits the mark. Don't trust politicians, governments are manipulated, you are the downtrodden. Very appealing to those who agree and identify with his criticisms. This type of Libertarian approach is tapping into a huge audience who don't think through about a potential plan B, as long as they agree that plan A is not for them

Australia's Paulene Hanson is still in parliament, despite being nothing other than a winging fog horn

Nigel is like PH without the redhair.
NF is a spoiler. Has been, always will be. The UKIP, Brexit and Reform platforms have all been one-trick ponies. Right now, he's spoiling the vote for the 2024 election for both major parties.

It's not so much his brilliance as much as it is the Conservative and Labour parties being total dross.

Yes, he'll split the vote, but then abandon the 10% that swallowed his ejaculate and leave them wondering W T F was that and crying to whoever wins to help them from a fundamentally unchanged situation?

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

AlexOO

Post by AlexOO » February 12, 2024, 6:48 pm

It's not so much his brilliance as much as it is the Conservative and Labour parties being total dross.
10% that swallowed his ejaculate
Bit strong Tam but fairly accurate. There's not much to choose between The Tories and Hindsights vision of Governance. Trouble is Hindsight has too many nutters just waiting in the background. We Brits tend to poo poo the USA's choices of POTUS but are we any better? Great example is Scotland under the lunatic Green Party supported SNP. A Country being forced into becoming a wasteland.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » February 12, 2024, 7:34 pm

Cannot think of one conservative Minister/MP (who i am aware of) who i would trust to make me a cup of tea. like in the USA presidential election, the favourite would be 'none of the above'.

AlexOO

Post by AlexOO » February 12, 2024, 7:58 pm

rick wrote:
February 12, 2024, 7:34 pm
Cannot think of one conservative Minister/MP (who i am aware of) who i would trust to make me a cup of tea. like in the USA presidential election, the favourite would be 'none of the above'.
Just remember Hindsight Starmer, just over 3 years ago was telling the world that Steptoe Corbyne and the genius Abbot were the team to get the UK back to being a 1st World Nation.

Return to “U.K.”