The source of the coronvirus??

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Whistler » June 15, 2023, 6:46 pm

That's hilarious Stat, made me laugh.

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 15, 2023, 6:55 pm

Was a good bet as was on page1 of the net
no knockers there

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 15, 2023, 6:58 pm

noosard wrote:
June 15, 2023, 6:55 pm
Was a good bet as was on page1 of the net
no knockers there
Show us noo, dying to see the article. Maybe if the guys had man boobs they would have hit page 3.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » June 15, 2023, 8:57 pm

I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 16, 2023, 6:39 am

I thought this was all decided years ago by the Department of Beerology at the House of Dogs out by the airport?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 16, 2023, 7:59 am

Arr patient zero Woo Tam Bat Tom Yum...... looks like DMs decision to refrain from consuming bat soup may have saved him from a dose (of covid) .... now just those blasted helmet warts to get sorted out eh Jammy !!

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 16, 2023, 8:40 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 16, 2023, 7:59 am
Arr patient zero Woo Tam Bat Tom Yum...... looks like DMs decision to refrain from consuming bat soup may have saved him from a dose (of covid) .... now just those blasted helmet warts to get sorted out eh Jammy !!

DM
They're not warts, they're mushrooms and the soup they make is bloomin' lovely.

Ta
tam
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » January 26, 2024, 11:21 am

I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 27, 2024, 7:23 pm

I first heard bits of this story as far back as January 2020. The way Chinese authorities initiated a massive quarantine and their reluctance to provide information to the WHO , makes you wonder. Time for a thorough spring clean at the Wuhan laboratory (including some of the staff). I wonder what was the level of knowledge the USA government had of these experiments.

Potamoi
udonmap.com

Post by Potamoi » January 27, 2024, 10:19 pm

rick wrote:
January 27, 2024, 7:23 pm
I first heard bits of this story as far back as January 2020. The way Chinese authorities initiated a massive quarantine and their reluctance to provide information to the WHO , makes you wonder. Time for a thorough spring clean at the Wuhan laboratory (including some of the staff). I wonder what was the level of knowledge the USA government had of these experiments.
I'm listening to this book at the moment for my walks. Interesting, eye opening and explains much.

https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Wuhan-Co ... 8dceb62f2c

There is a sample button if you care to listen for a few min free.
Benjamin Franklin

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 27, 2024, 10:31 pm

JFK is a dope

Potamoi
udonmap.com

Post by Potamoi » January 27, 2024, 10:36 pm

Whistler wrote:
January 27, 2024, 10:31 pm
JFK is a dope
JFK is a dead person. RFK Jr. is a environmental lawyer US independent presidential candidate.
Benjamin Franklin

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 27, 2024, 10:39 pm

Correct, JFK is dead, the only living JFK is a dope. He is a lawyer, not a scientist.

Potamoi
udonmap.com

Post by Potamoi » January 27, 2024, 10:52 pm

Whistler wrote:
January 27, 2024, 10:39 pm
Correct, JFK is dead, the only living JFK is a dope. He is a lawyer, not a scientist.
Just to be clear, RFK Jr. is dope? I agree, RFK Jr. is so dope.
Benjamin Franklin

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 28, 2024, 11:30 am

Who are the people closer to RFK jnr, you know the guy that fried his brain as a heroin addict for years?...his family. Not one of them, not one of the extensive Kennedy clan supports his candidacy or his nutty conspiracy theories, not one of which has been proven, but plenty that have been thoroughly debunked.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 28, 2024, 3:20 pm

Whistler wrote:
January 28, 2024, 11:30 am
Who are the people closer to RFK jnr, you know the guy that fried his brain as a heroin addict for years?...his family. Not one of them, not one of the extensive Kennedy clan supports his candidacy or his nutty conspiracy theories, not one of which has been proven, but plenty that have been thoroughly debunked.
Trump also tells (told) porkies. Right out there in public, too. He has legions of acolytes with the same cerebral attributes as a heroin junkie who never even touched the stuff.

Remember Trump telling an interviewer when he surprised most others (and himself) by winning the GOP nomination back in 2016? When asked what sort of president he would be if he gained office, he claimed he would be "more presidential" than any of his predecessors.

Ergo, RFK Jr. is simply being what's now commonly called Presidential.

Any opinion on Joe Biden's sincerity and veracity going into battle? Not looking for the rote 'compared with Trump' response. How's Biden and his clique rating in the overall integrity and honesty stakes?

No, don't bother. I just realized this is way off topic already.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 28, 2024, 3:54 pm

Tam,

copied to a more appropriate thread
Last edited by Whistler on January 28, 2024, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 28, 2024, 4:35 pm

Meanwhile, back in Wuhan .......

Potamoi
udonmap.com

Post by Potamoi » January 28, 2024, 5:21 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 28, 2024, 4:35 pm
Meanwhile, back in Wuhan .......
Hear, hear.

https://fee.org/articles/a-scientist-wh ... aking-out/

Benjamin Franklin

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 28, 2024, 5:33 pm

Pot,

100% opinions, not one iota of proof. A 4 month old video from SkyNews quoting an unnamed CIA source, quoting a NY Post article.

pleeeze, give us a break unless you can come up with something that presents actual and verifiable evidence, from something other than an unnamed source and preferably from a reliable news outlet. As it is this is pure conspiracy crap.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”