Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Sport
udonmap.com

Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Sport » November 4, 2023, 2:02 pm

With the current Oz Govt under the leadership (debatable) of PM Mr albosleazy, she is heading for a bumpy ride.
Take his frequent flyer programs, 17 OS trips since they unfortunately came to power some 18 months ago, how about staying home for a while and fix this financial and energy crisis. OS are necessary, but 17 of them?.

And that moron who leads the energy disastrous mob, Casanova bowen is hell bent on destroying farming land with wind farms, transmission lines and wind farms close to the coast of our large cities and industrial areas, great for the large bulk carriers/container ships and the sea life. The cost has been mentioned around 1 trillion AUD for this madness. Keep the coal and gas going until nuclear can be bought online. bowen rejects anything to do with nuclear, what about the new nuclear subs and waste disposal, the poor ***** has no idea.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Whistler » November 4, 2023, 6:15 pm

Sport wrote:
November 4, 2023, 2:02 pm
With the current Oz Govt under the leadership (debatable) of PM Mr albosleazy, she is heading for a bumpy ride.
Take his frequent flyer programs, 17 OS trips since they unfortunately came to power some 18 months ago, how about staying home for a while and fix this financial and energy crisis. OS are necessary, but 17 of them?.

And that moron who leads the energy disastrous mob, Casanova bowen is hell bent on destroying farming land with wind farms, transmission lines and wind farms close to the coast of our large cities and industrial areas, great for the large bulk carriers/container ships and the sea life. The cost has been mentioned around 1 trillion AUD for this madness. Keep the coal and gas going until nuclear can be bought online. bowen rejects anything to do with nuclear, what about the new nuclear subs and waste disposal, the poor ***** has no idea.
Albosleazy? You would make even Trump blush with that name.

Anyhow, interested on your comments. Electricity wholesale prices in the attached chart appears to show a huge cost reduction since Labor took office, are my official sources wrong.

https://www.aer.gov.au/wholesale-market ... es-regions

Inflation triggered by Covid and the Ukraine war, also appears to be falling, or have I got it wrong too?

https://tradingeconomics.com/australia/inflation-cpi

The country is recording record trade surpluses, under Albo China has resumed imports of coal, Barley, iron ore and now wine, is that not healthy for the economy?

Real wage growth appears to have soared under Labor

https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/econo ... st-release

Seems these overseas trips are paying off while domestic economic conditions are all getting healthier.

As for nuclear and coal, both are the most expensive options for energy production, why would you promote the most inefficient option?

Wasn't the nuclear sub deal done by Morrison?

Am I missing something?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » November 4, 2023, 7:37 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 4, 2023, 6:15 pm

Albosleazy? You would make even Trump blush with that name.

Anyhow, interested on your comments. Electricity wholesale prices in the attached chart appears to show a huge cost reduction since Labor took office, are my official sources wrong.

https://www.aer.gov.au/wholesale-market ... es-regions

Inflation triggered by Covid and the Ukraine war, also appears to be falling, or have I got it wrong too?

https://tradingeconomics.com/australia/inflation-cpi

The country is recording record trade surpluses, under Albo China has resumed imports of coal, Barley, iron ore and now wine, is that not healthy for the economy?

Real wage growth appears to have soared under Labor

Seems these overseas trips are paying off while domestic economic conditions are all getting healthier.

As for nuclear and coal, both are the most expensive options for energy production, why would you promote the most inefficient option?

Wasn't the nuclear sub deal done by Morrison?

Am I missing something?
You are wrong whistles in a few of these matters. I dont know long since you have been in Oz, otherwise you would understand the impact of electricity prices across the country. Wholesale electric prices are a joke for the Oz consumers. Prices are going up, not down, nobody that I know have seen recent electric falls.

Inflation, thats another joke, its going up, stop listening to the current Govt.

Exports I believe are going up slightly, probably because china a bad season for barley. Their economy has taken a bit of a hit and they want our products and paying dearly for them. Maybe the export wine they want is good for Oz farmers. Dont think there is a trade surplus at all.

Wage growth had to happen, about time the workers receive a rise but would have happened under any Govt.

Domestic economic conditions are all getting healthier, you must have heard that from the albosleazy party. The country is getting unhealthy.

You maybe should catch on what other countries are doing with nuclear and Oz is failing in that situation. Nuclear is cheaper and more reliable that what slimey bowen and albosleazy is saying, bowen is out of his depth, things he touches fxxks up.

Morrison did the deal on nuke subs, no problem there.

I hope you are happy with my comments.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 4, 2023, 7:58 pm

Sport,

Thanks for the reply. The sources I quoted were from government agencies not the government itself.

Let's just agree to disagree. I will be back in February, but have all Oz TV stations and do read Oz publications.

Cheers
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 4, 2023, 8:00 pm

Whistler wrote:

Am I missing something?
No - the numbers speak for themselves.

However, for Trumpsters, facts don't matter.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » November 4, 2023, 9:00 pm

jackspratt wrote:
November 4, 2023, 8:00 pm
Whistler wrote:
Am I missing something?
No - the numbers speak for themselves.
Strange answer, what numbers are you referring too JS.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 5, 2023, 12:23 am

Just a wild guest here, but I think Mr. Kun-eat-no-fat is referencing the links provided, showing the actual improvements in multiple areas of the Australian economy.

In defence of my 8th best friend Sport, sometimes improvements, while statistically correct, take a while to filter through the populace at large. As an example, increased wine exports to China are not immediately apparent until the half the CCP slur their words on Chinese New Year, and proclaim to all Australia that they love youse all.

In support of my 12th best friend JS; right wing nutters (not you Sport but maybe some of your buddies) eho reject facts over biases most of the time, it hurts their heads to absorb good news or unwelcome election results.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » November 5, 2023, 8:29 am

Blue collar backlash: Disaster poll shows tradies abandoning Anthony Albanese

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » November 5, 2023, 8:30 am

Blue-collar Australia is abandoning the Albanese government in a significant political shift, with growing support for the Coalition following the recent Voice referendum, as reported by The Daily Telegraph.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » November 5, 2023, 10:26 am

Whistler wrote:
November 5, 2023, 12:23 am
Just a wild guest here, but I think Mr. Kun-eat-no-fat is referencing the links provided, showing the actual improvements in multiple areas of the Australian economy.
In support of my 12th best friend JS; right wing nutters (not you Sport but maybe some of your buddies) eho reject facts over biases most of the time, it hurts their heads to absorb good news or unwelcome election results.
I understand what your friend JS was referring too, however for myself I do not like trolling through all the pages and pages of Govt. wish a washy media releases, they waste my time. I would like to see posters pin point the various stats, not the other crap the pages go on with.

Myself, rel's and friends did, well not all, were happy with the last Fed elec results in 2022. We were all happy with the Referundum result and that includes some of our friends and rels and Aboriginal friends from Cairns in FNQ and beyond. I did not meet anyone that was upset by that result. None of my rels/friends are right or left wing nutters, they are straight down the middle of any topic, listening to all sides.

You going to throw a line in when back at home and catch decent fish/prawns rather than the horrible fish they sell in Thailand from local and OS imports, excluding fresh salmon.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 5, 2023, 10:44 am

noosard wrote:
November 5, 2023, 8:30 am
Blue-collar Australia is abandoning the Albanese government in a significant political shift, with growing support for the Coalition following the recent Voice referendum, as reported by The Daily Telegraph.
Given the source of that report, the Albanese Labor government should be feeling pretty comfortable at the moment. 👍

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » November 5, 2023, 11:07 am

jackspratt wrote:
November 5, 2023, 10:44 am
noosard wrote:
November 5, 2023, 8:30 am
Given the source of that report, the Albanese Labor government should be feeling pretty comfortable at the moment. 👍
Yeah they wont hurry to have an election next year as was posted before by a fan

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » November 5, 2023, 11:37 am

jackspratt wrote:
Hahhaaa, I think you meant uncomfortable.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 5, 2023, 12:10 pm

Flying visit this time Sport, business first with Darling Harbour conference then do the rounds to see family in Gosford, Sydney, Wollongong and Murranbateman.

Highlight will be trip down to ACT and drive past magnificent wind farms with their awesome giants and the satisfaction that clean green energy is reducing costs and helping the planet.

The fish will have to wait for next trip.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 5, 2023, 12:58 pm

Sport wrote:
November 5, 2023, 11:37 am
jackspratt wrote:
Hahhaaa, I think you meant uncomfortable.
Sorry to burst your Red Balloon.

The report was commissioned by The Daily Telegraph, that should be the first thing that gets the cogs turning. Redbridge us a very small polling company, some of their polling is only done in two electorates, Wentworth and Parramatta.

Unless you see the wording of the poll , its breadth of coverage, its hardly worth a fig. I looked at the Redbidge site and no mention of this poll, probably for good reason. My guess at this time is this poll is a typical News Very Limited, headline grabbing stunt of no significance.

I will stand by my prediction of an early election in 2024, an increased margin for Labor and the end of Dutton. Of course, some unforeseen event of significance could flip the polls, but as things stand, Albo will romp in for a second term.
Last edited by Whistler on November 5, 2023, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 5, 2023, 2:57 pm

News Limited reports a surge in Labor support from tertiary educated voters.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 5, 2023, 4:43 pm

What's that old chestnut about, "You buys them books and you sends them to school..."?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 5, 2023, 8:37 pm

\:D/
tamada wrote:
November 5, 2023, 4:43 pm
What's that old chestnut about, "You buys them books and you sends them to school..."?
That old chestnut is a favorite on conservative and Christian websites who want beliefs made on ideology rather than inteligent observations.

We can't have people thinking can we?

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » November 6, 2023, 1:34 am

Whistler wrote:
November 5, 2023, 8:37 pm
\:D/
tamada wrote:
November 5, 2023, 4:43 pm
That old chestnut is a favorite on conservative and Christian websites who want beliefs made on ideology rather than inteligent observations.

We can't have people thinking can we?
Ah yes, working as a pizza delivery boy for an old boss while I was in high school, he paraphrased the old adage:
"I buy you books, I send you to school and all you do is eat the teachers' . . . . apple"
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 7, 2023, 8:28 pm

It seems that Albanese has gone a long way to re-setting Australia's relationship with China - its largest, and most important trading partner.

As Morrison the Wrecker fades further into well deserved insignificance and obscurity, a sensible Prime Minister has managed to re-engage with Beijing without dropping his (Australia's) pants.

A few tax privileged tradies, in their pimped-up Hiluxes, are not going to change the course of the next election.

Return to “Australia”