change of attitude

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
samster
udonmap.com

Re: change of attitude

Post by samster » July 5, 2023, 9:30 am

Khun Paul wrote:
July 4, 2023, 7:35 am
the female has the necessary to carry babies .
Except those one armed bitches.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 5, 2023, 9:47 am

The harmless ones

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 5, 2023, 10:13 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 3, 2023, 3:47 pm
In years gone by same sex marriages were never even contemplated, as time passed they were tolerated but generally frowned upon ..move on to today and its quite normal and its quite possible to marry a traffic cone if so desired ..so indeed attitudes can and do change.
With regard to gender however the argument is put surely its sheer folly to suggest there are more than two genders.. men n women were made differently and reproduction can only be achieved thus... a man cannot give birth and breast feed its a simple biological fact ..

DM was breast fed once .. it wasnt like you put in yer tea and i recall it tasted so horrible i paid my bill and left the bar immediately.

DM
I was in a Pattaya bar sitting beside a lovely young lady. I was surprised when I felt something warm on my arm. The lovely had her breast out and shot her milk on my arm. She invited me to have a taste. I declined but she was talkative. She told me that her baby no longer nursed but many of her customers did and kept the milk flowing. She said that they would pay her extra for the privilege. I explained to her that it wasn't my thing but not a problem if some customers liked it.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”