Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: Russia descending into internal chaos

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 3, 2023, 5:42 am

Whistler wrote:
July 3, 2023, 1:26 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 30, 2023, 10:14 am

One week on the first and third statements look rather silly; however, one never knows in the world of politics. The future may well unfold as stated. For the moment it is perhaps best to wait awhile and see how things play out. Lenin may be unimpressed and speechless with what he sees and not just because he is dead.
It did not require much grey matter to figure out Putin was going to.pull the plug on sending any more money to Wagner. My statement was not the slightest bit silly, it was bleeding obvious.

It has now been confirmed my first statement was spot on the money. The catering contracts with the Russian army have been cancelled.
You've made a lot of first statements on this thread. Which one are you talking about? It is probably still too early to make definite conclusions as to whether you remain an outstanding seer or not. In other words, the jury is still out.

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 3, 2023, 7:00 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
July 3, 2023, 5:42 am
Whistler wrote:
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:

One week on the first and third statements look rather silly; however, one never knows in the world of politics. The future may well unfold as stated. For the moment it is perhaps best to wait awhile and see how things play out. Lenin may be unimpressed and speechless with what he sees and not just because he is dead.
It did not require much grey matter to figure out Putin was going to.pull the plug on sending any more money to Wagner. My statement was not the slightest bit silly, it was bleeding obvious.

It has now been confirmed my first statement was spot on the money. The catering contracts with the Russian army have been cancelled.
You've made a lot of first statements on this thread. Which one are you talking about? It is probably still too early to make definite conclusions as to whether you remain an outstanding seer or not. In other words, the jury is still out.
I suspect you know exactly what I wrote but here is a copy

1. Will his income dry up, lots of hungry mercenary mouths to feed, if his catering contracts with the Russian army are torn up, he will burn through cash at quite a rate if he wants to retain his private army.

This was the first statement that you said was silly.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 3, 2023, 11:04 am

You sure fooled me, Whistler. I thought your first statement was a previous first statement. Do you remember, writing this: 'Reminiscent of the civil war between the Menshaviks and the Bolshaviks in 1917. Lenin will be looking on with interest. There is speculation that Putin is mobilising the Wagner group to overthrow the military.' Your statement still looks silly, but the future might prove you to be correct. Don't fret about putting the cart before the horse and making silly comments, I did it recently too. I'm sure others have done the same at one time or another.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 3, 2023, 12:31 pm

Sure

You mentioned statement 1 and 3 quite specifically re a 3 point statement I made. Of course now you are pivoting, expected and fooling nobody
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 4, 2023, 6:19 am

Whistler wrote:
July 3, 2023, 12:31 pm
Sure

You mentioned statement 1 and 3 quite specifically re a 3 point statement I made. Of course now you are pivoting, expected and fooling nobody
If you go back
Whistler wrote:
July 3, 2023, 7:00 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
July 3, 2023, 5:42 am
Whistler wrote:
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:

I suspect you know exactly what I wrote but here is a copy

1. Will his income dry up, lots of hungry mercenary mouths to feed, if his catering contracts with the Russian army are torn up, he will burn through cash at quite a rate if he wants to retain his private army.

This was the first statement that you said was silly.
You have it wrong again, Whistler. I never commented on this statement one. The first statement of yours I said was silly is this: 'Reminiscent of the civil war between the Menshaviks and the Bolshaviks in 1917. Lenin will be looking on with interest'. That statement looked silly then and it looks silly now, but it might not in the future. With all due respect, you seem to have a very selective memory.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 4, 2023, 8:22 am

To avoid any confusion the second sentence of yours that I said looks silly at the moment was you writing, 'There is speculation that Putin is mobilising the Wagner group to overthrow the military.' Again, you may be proved correct in the future.

The case is closed. Let's leave it at that.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 4, 2023, 2:55 pm

denial.jpg
LYM you would really relate to this movie

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 5, 2023, 7:24 am

A Russian analysis of the attempted coup.

https://www.rt.com/russia/579210-mutiny ... es-remain/
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 5, 2023, 10:29 am

According to the biased western media, Putin is taking a beating. They seem to forget that Putin is clever and will not give up. He will find many ways to fund his folly and show that Russia still has sharp teeth. I predict that the war is no where near finished.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » July 5, 2023, 10:34 am

glalt wrote:
July 5, 2023, 10:29 am
According to the biased western media, Putin is taking a beating. They seem to forget that Putin is clever and will not give up. He will find many ways to fund his folly and show that Russia still has sharp teeth. I predict that the war is no where near finished.
I agree with you. But Putin also needs to keep the oligarchs and the rest of his monied cronies happy and convinced that he's invulnerable. IMO he pretty much serves at their pleasure, and when they get tired of him or sense that he's starting to lose his iron grip, they'll find someone more to their liking.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 5, 2023, 10:44 am

Putin is the main reason the oligarchs became obscenely wealthy. He still has the power to ruin them and they know it. He is a diabolical person and they fear him. As long as he is able to control them, They will not oppose him. The fear of losing their fortunes overcomes their morals.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 9, 2023, 1:01 pm

Wagner camp in Belarus occupied by mozzies, but no mercenaries. Yevgeny Prigozhin swanning around St Petersburg. Wagner forces have not switched to Russian army as ordered, reported as going on holiday until August. Meanwhile Wagner group is on a recruitment drive.

Curtain ready to rise on Act III.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 10, 2023, 6:08 pm

Act III

Russia-Ukraine war: Putin met Wagner boss after mutiny – Kremlin https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog ... ack-foiled
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 16, 2023, 7:00 pm

It's getting worse apparently.

Before Christmas? By Easter? Surely not still holding on this time next year.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/20 ... ent-truth/
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » August 24, 2023, 2:13 am

Yevgeny Prigozhin who, only two months ago, appeared to have called for an armed rebellion against Russia's military has died in a plane crash.

The report of his death was not unexpected.

CAVEAT: While it is being very widely reported I have come across no source that has been able to reliably confirm his death.

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 24, 2023, 9:39 am

More speculation but when the "hawkish" boss of RT states that she thinks his plane was downed, I tend to believe it was.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... dApp_Other
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » August 24, 2023, 8:44 pm

Latest with Russia tries to confirms death of Prigozhin.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/23/europe/r ... index.html

But it could be one of his doubles that use his name for travel.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 25, 2023, 3:10 am

Will the real Yevgeny Progozhin please stand up.

Mind you, Progozhin, his deputy, close advisers and their security detail ALL get on one small exectutive jet at the same time in Russia?

Meh... not if they've missed any Hollywood movie with Russian gangsters in it they don't.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » August 25, 2023, 11:01 am

I'll believe it when they scrape the BBQ out of that wreck and show us the DNA match.. That said, Prighozin has shown himself to be a babbling fool. If he's alive, I doubt he'll stay quiet for long..
Dave

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 1, 2024, 9:22 pm

Meanwhile in Russia.

Putin names Russia’s real enemies https://www.rt.com/russia/590003-putin- ... l-enemies/
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “World News”