State of Origin

General sports news and discussions.
noosard
udonmap.com

State of Origin

Post by noosard » June 22, 2023, 8:06 am

NSW has been torn to shreds both on the field and off it after a feeble trouncing handed the Maroons the State of Origin shield.
The football world has condemned NSW’s “dreadful” State of Origin game II performance as the Maroons once again claimed another series win in a 32-6 drubbing of the Blues.
Blues seems to be the correct colour and attitude

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: State of Orgin

Post by Whistler » June 22, 2023, 12:20 pm

Congratulations to Queensland, a strong team, well coached and played with passion.

I think this QLD would beat most teams. NSW underperformed regardless, injuries to key players cannot be avoided, but coaching was the worst in Origin history.

Bad squad selection both games. Replacing injured Tom T in the centres with Cook was ridiculous, Cook had never played in that position, but Fitler left an outstanding Centre in Murrsy on the bench. Cook should have been the starting Hooker.

Filter was a joke, should be immediately banished alongside his advisor Alexander. The coach of the all girl under 8's should get the gig.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: State of Orgin

Post by Whistler » June 22, 2023, 3:30 pm

Whistler wrote:
June 22, 2023, 12:20 pm
Congratulations to Queensland, a strong team, well coached and played with passion.

I think this QLD would beat most teams. NSW underperformed regardless, injuries to key players cannot be avoided, but coaching was the worst in Origin history.

Bad squad selection both games. Replacing injured Tom T in the centres with Cook was ridiculous, Cook had never played in that position, but Fitler left an outstanding Centre in Murray on the bench. Cook should have been the starting Hooker.

Fitler was a joke, he should be immediately banished alongside his advisor Alexander. The coach of the all girl under 8's should get the gig.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Re: State of Origin

Post by trekkertony » June 23, 2023, 8:14 pm

What a great result after attending the SOO on Wednesday. I pondered the why as l drove back up the M1 to the Sunshine Coast, the QLD coach's body language demonstrated that he is totally invested in the love of his state. Nancy Boy Fittler is totally invested in promoting himself. The sight of him shaking hands with the NSW bench prior to the end of the game was pathetic.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 23, 2023, 10:21 pm

Your previous posts several days ago stated you were interviewing aboriginal people between the NSW border and Melbourne heading South You stated they had concerns about The Voice not being specific.

Now, many days later you are heading North! How many aboriginals did you talk to before doing a 180 degree u-turn and driving hundreds of kilometres in a different direction?

Based on the timing of your previous post and driving just a few hours each day, you are more than a thousand kilometres from where you said you were heading.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » June 24, 2023, 5:08 am

A wedding one week in Victoria followed by a funeral at Suncorp Stadium the next. Both very enjoyable events.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 24, 2023, 5:52 am

3600 kilometres in 8 days! Average 450 kilometres a day plus a wedding and a trip to Lang Park, but still.managed to interview an indeterminate number of Aboriginals. You will need a holiday to get over that holiday.

Return to “World Sports”