Refrigerator Repair

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
Bonanza
udonmap.com

Refrigerator Repair

Post by Bonanza » December 16, 2023, 10:39 am

My (Samsung) refrigerator has stopped cooling. Can anyone suggest a repair shop in Kut Chap area or Udon Thani? Directions/telephone number much appreciated. :D

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Refrigerator Repair

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 16, 2023, 11:26 am

Ive used this guy before , based in Udon .. get a Thai to call as not a lot of English.

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » December 16, 2023, 6:31 pm

coming into town from Big C. Pass Big Lots, then Pizza Company and immediately on your left. Udon Kreuang Yen. 086-630-9535. Fixes Refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers. Will pick up for a fee. Has a good work order system. Dropped a washer off the other day and returned the same by their techs in their truck who installed the washer, connected it and demonstrated a short cycle to show us it was good. Older washer and the pump was jammed with coins :D 1200 baht. Last year they fixed a dryer for us that had a bad control panel. Labor cost was about 500 and the parts several thousand. The price of the parts was just a smidgen more than what we could find googling. Good folks.. The woman who supervises and does the work orders speaks some English. https://www.google.com/maps/@17.3899214 ... &entry=ttu
Dave

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » December 16, 2023, 8:18 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
December 16, 2023, 6:31 pm
coming into town from Big C. Pass Big Lots, then Pizza Company and immediately on your left. Udon Kreuang Yen. 086-630-9535. Fixes Refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers. Will pick up for a fee. Has a good work order system. Dropped a washer off the other day and returned the same by their techs in their truck who installed the washer, connected it and demonstrated a short cycle to show us it was good. Older washer and the pump was jammed with coins :D 1200 baht. Last year they fixed a dryer for us that had a bad control panel. Labor cost was about 500 and the parts several thousand. The price of the parts was just a smidgen more than what we could find googling. Good folks.. The woman who supervises and does the work orders speaks some English. https://www.google.com/maps/@17.3899214 ... &entry=ttu
Thanks FrazeeDK. I shall pop in and see if they will make a housecall for a built-in wine fridge.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”