Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by DuiDui49 » August 26, 2023, 12:28 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
August 26, 2023, 12:10 pm
I find chicken breasts really dry and prefer chicken thighs. Anyway, for breakfast I had a healthy Thai vegetable mixed with two eggs, peanut butter on toast and a slice of squash. Then the dog took me for a one hour walk.

For lunch I will have a peanut butter sandwich and maybe eight pieces of dark chocolate with almonds.
Some Thai told me or maybe i read it some were..anyway the story told said that Chicken Wings are the best part..i like it BBQ:ed with some BBQ:ed Kicken liver..aroi aroi.

Yes,the chicken meat it very healthy and LEAN..Här ett tips jag följer emellanåt:

"Heat a frying pan with oil. Brown the fillets all over quickly on high heat and season with ground paprika, cayenne pepper, Lawry's seasoning salt and a pressed garlic clove per fillet.
When the chicken has a nice color, reduce the heat to low. Add a HEAVY dollop of butter. Scoop the chicken with the butter about 5 - 6 times on both sides. Turn on a small amount of water to cover the bottom of the frying pan, put a lid on and turn off the heat. After about 10 minutes, the chicken fillets are ready to be served."

//Alfie :-)

Shado
udonmap.com

Post by Shado » August 26, 2023, 10:09 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
August 26, 2023, 12:10 pm
I find chicken breasts really dry and prefer chicken thighs.

I agree, chicken breast can be dry and flavorless. Try brining them.

In a medium-sized bowl stir together 4 cups of water and 1/4 cup of salt until salt is dissolved.

Add the chicken breasts. Make sure they’re all submerged. If brining chicken for more than 30 minutes, transfer brine and chicken to refrigerator. If brining for under 30 minutes, leave on counter.

Allow chicken to sit in brine for 15 minutes to 2 hours. One hour seems to work well for me.
Remove chicken from brine. Discard brine. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with seasonings of your choice.
Bake or grill chicken immediately at 220 degrees C for +/- 20 minutes.

I've found that this makes for a moist and flavorful final product. I brine my chicken breast almost every time now that I've learned this technique.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 27, 2023, 5:54 am

Sounds good, Shado, thanks for the information.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » November 2, 2023, 12:32 pm

It is 12.19 on 2nd Novemeber 2023..and I have a question for you friends.

*Do you put your and your children's health as number 1 in your daily life?

If you DON'T..why.

If you put health as number 1 in your everyday life, why and how/in what way is it so important to you.

If you say..-Hepp, hello, I don't care, I'm going to die anyway...

Answer truthfully..if you dare ;-)

Have a wonderful day..//Alfie:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 12, 2023, 3:25 pm

I always have this Smoothie in my fridge,a ready to drink meal intead of something not so healthy like a Snickerbar.I think i have posted this before but i think it's worth to be posted again.I see that my last update/post here was over a month ago...so here i go.

Mellis Smoothie recept:
Smoothie i do every day:*1 Avocado,2 frozen Bananas,1 tabelspoon Organic Moringa Powdwer,1Tabelspoon of Organic Golden Flaxseed powder,1 1-15 gram of Frozen Blueberrys,1 tabelspoon Goij Berrys,2 scoops of Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla (flavor) and a tray of icecubs...BLEND.This is for 2 days days.

Have a nice smoothie..//Alfie..:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » January 15, 2024, 7:41 am

God morning friends !

Awsome morning with 20 nice degrees and sun.Hope you all all feeling great two weeks in 2024.That said,have you dared to read the content label on ANY thing you buy food wise,me not to much but i maybe should try to decrypt what's really on the label and most important is if it's something they the food industri is hiding.Take a look at this Documentary..if you dare.

Corrupt Food Industry | Hidden Work | Dangerous additives | Documentary.
https://youtu.be/F5TNiggsH1A

I wish you all a healthy 2024..//Alfie..:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » March 12, 2024, 11:12 am

Long time no posts..Here it is..Why Is Moringa known as the Miracle Tree?

"Moringa is said to provide 7 times more vitamin C than oranges, 10 times more vitamin A than carrots, 17 times more calcium than milk, 9 times more protein than yoghurt, 15 times more potassium than bananas, and 25 times more iron than spinach [3]. The small leaves of Moringa pack a full punch of nutrients which contain more protein than eggs, more iron than spinach, more vitamin A than carrots, and more calcium than milk."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... han%20milk

//Alfie..:-)

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 12, 2024, 11:33 am

Don't forget your daily dose of dark chocolate.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “Health & Beauty”