CBD OIL

General Udon Thani topics only!
choi choi
udonmap.com

CBD OIL

Post by choi choi » May 22, 2024, 4:58 am

I never get a good night sleep.So I thought I'd try CBD Oil.Suppose to put"2-3 drops under the tongue."
Did nothing for me.In fact worse sleep and Nausea in the morning!
Looks like wasted money!
cbd (1).jpg

mak
udonmap.com

Re: CBD OIL

Post by mak » May 22, 2024, 6:47 am

I use it every night, it helps me get to sleep. I get it through the government hospital on the SW ring road.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 23, 2024, 4:57 am

mak wrote:
May 22, 2024, 6:47 am
I use it every night, it helps me get to sleep. I get it through the government hospital on the SW ring road.
It's a medicine, always get it from the government.plenty of fake stuff out there that's just oil.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » May 23, 2024, 6:55 pm

Which exact hospital is this?

When we went to Udon Thani Hospital we got the total run-around. In the upstairs new looking version decorated with modern artwork and marketing, the people in the office said "the actual people for cannabis only come here once a month and they come less and less sometimes not at all, -we're just using their office space".

Downstairs, on ground floor, the kid said foreigners can't get any cannabis products.

Annefnds

Post by Annefnds » May 24, 2024, 4:42 am

choi choi wrote:
May 22, 2024, 4:58 am
I never get a good night sleep.So I thought I'd try CBD Oil.Suppose to put"2-3 drops under the tongue."
Did nothing for me.In fact worse sleep and Nausea in the morning!
Looks like wasted money!cbd (1).jpg
I found an good article talking about it online, just summarized it for you if it can help..

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with CBD oil hasn't been positive. Based on your description and the pic you've provided, it seems like the product might not be working for you, or there could be some issues with the specific brand or dosage. Here are some steps and considerations to help you navigate this:

1. Product Quality and Authenticity
Verify the Brand: Ensure that the CBD oil is from a reputable brand. Check for third-party lab testing results which should be available on the brand's website or upon request.
Ingredients: Check if the product contains any other ingredients that might be causing adverse reactions.
2. Dosage
Starting Dose: Sometimes, starting with a lower dose and gradually increasing it can help your body adjust. The recommended 2-3 drops might not be suitable for everyone.
Consistency: It might take a few days or weeks for the effects to become noticeable. Consistent use over a period of time can sometimes yield better results.
3. Timing and Method of Consumption
Time of Day: Try taking the oil at a different time of day. For some, taking it in the evening works better than taking it in the morning.
Under the Tongue: Ensure that you're holding the oil under your tongue for at least 60 seconds before swallowing to maximize absorption.
4. Potential Side Effects
Nausea and Sleep Disturbance: These side effects might indicate that CBD oil is not suitable for you, or you might be sensitive to it. [-(
Consult a Healthcare Provider: It's essential to discuss these symptoms with a healthcare provider, especially if you have other underlying conditions or are taking other medications. :-k
5. Alternatives for Sleep
Other CBD Products: Gummies, capsules, or other forms of CBD might work better for you.
Non-CBD Options: Melatonin, magnesium supplements, or herbal teas (like chamomile) are alternative natural remedies for improving sleep.
Detailed Review of Your CBD Oil
I can help provide a more detailed review if you share more specific information about the product such as the brand, concentration, and any other ingredients listed. This will help identify if there's something specific to this product that might be causing your adverse reactions. Some of the best weeds are in Bangkok .

Let me know if you need help with something specific, like reviewing the product ingredients or finding alternatives.
Last edited by Annefnds on June 9, 2024, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » May 24, 2024, 5:47 am

https://maps.app.goo.gl/9idcgbFzZieUBPvJ7
My wife goes. They have different prices depending on whether you are a government worker, etc.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » May 25, 2024, 12:39 pm

You should look for a full-spectrum CBD oil that has <0.3% THC for help with sleep.

Getting some activity in during the day and a magnesium supplement one hour before bed helps me get a good night sleep.
UFF DA!

Pikolim
udonmap.com

Post by Pikolim » June 12, 2024, 7:05 pm

I've had a better experience with CBD gummies instead of oil. They seem to be easier on my stomach, and I find they help me get a more restful sleep without side effects.
So I recommend you try them. I buy them from Joy Organics, so you can check out this store. They have discounts, so it's a bit cheaper than most stores.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”